Verizon to roll out this week?

goeagles5039

Reaction score
Does anyone know if ALL Pennsylvania location packages go to TN and then to their destination? From what I see, a lot of people's phones went through Linwood, PA, but mine is in West Chester, PA.

Would like to know this too. Mine is in West Chester, PA as well.

krismarie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if ALL Pennsylvania location packages go to TN and then to their destination? From what I see, a lot of people's phones went through Linwood, PA, but mine is in West Chester, PA.

Mine was in West Chester and did not go through TN. It came directly to MD

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
Mine was updated at 4pm that it left a FedEx facility in Coatesville PA and is now in transit. Scheduled for July 9th delivery

Capone76

Reaction score
krismarie said:
me neither.

Has everyone powered off there old phone before trying to activate? Problem I ran into in the past. I'm also waiting on an S3.

nygrich

Reaction score
Ya I tried shutting off old phone. Nothing seems to work to activate it just have to wait. I'm goin to the store tomorrow to ask em what's up

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everyone should just RELAX, you will all receive yor phones soon enough, and after a week you will all be venting about all the issues you will be having, hehe,and why on Gods green earth you can NOT move any of your Apps to that brand spanking new 32 and 64 Gig card you just bought. Myself I say, it gets here when it gets here, not checking for emails and tracking confirmations. I rather blow my load after the package is open:), then before:(

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

nikecar

Reaction score
No, after a week, the sg3 threads will look like the razr threads, everywhere. The razr threads will now look like the rezound threads, only a few, and the Rezound and everyone else will be relegated to one a month.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
For the people that is having problems activating your phone. Did you have a normal sim card, micro sim card or no sim card. I was told by verizon that people that already have a micro sim card will not have any problems. But the people that did not have one or had the normal sim card may have problems activating their phones they also said that the computer may try and take away their unlimited internet. So make sure that you still have tour unlimited after you activate your phone

kparks

Reaction score
nygrich said:
Ya I tried shutting off old phone. Nothing seems to work to activate it just have to wait. I'm goin to the store tomorrow to ask em what's up

Since the phones shipped early the esn and crap Arnt in the system so it's not coming up as a vzw phone call support should be a way for them to add to the system.

naelocin

Reaction score
Everyone should just RELAX, you will all receive yor phones soon enough, and after a week you will all be venting about all the issues you will be having, hehe,and why on Gods green earth you can NOT move any of your Apps to that brand spanking new 32 and 64 Gig card you just bought. Myself I say, it gets here when it gets here, not checking for emails and tracking confirmations. I rather blow my load after the package is open:), then before:(

I just want to make sure someone will be home to sign for it, or else I need to leave a note for the FedEx delivery person.

jgmecarter

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:

This is the Samsung galaxy S3 on the verizon network. Telling people to contain themselfs is like telling two virgin's to not be exited about having sex on their wedding night

kparks

Reaction score
jgmecarter said:
This is the Samsung galaxy S3 on the verizon network. Telling people to contain themselfs is like telling two virgin's to not be exited about having sex on their wedding night

Waaaaaaaa lol

philrod

Reaction score
Got an alert that my credit card had been charged around 5 PM but still no shipping email and my order status still says will ship by 7/9. I'm hoping to have the phone by Monday but who knows.

goeagles5039

Reaction score
Just to update everyone my phone is coming to DE and I will receive mine today. Mine left West Chester, then went to Baltimore, then came to a city right next to me in MD. My ship date was the 5th and estimated delivery was the 9th, but it is on a truck for delivery today. So pumped. Also another question. I used my dads upgrade online, so I have to with the phone to my number. I have to go to the verizon store to do that right because I have to get another 4G sim card? Thanks.