Verizon to roll out this week?

OP
J

jer39

Reaction score
goeagles5039 said:
Just to update everyone my phone is coming to DE and I will receive mine today. Mine left West Chester, then went to Baltimore, then came to a city right next to me in MD. My ship date was the 5th and estimated delivery was the 9th, but it is on a truck for delivery today. So pumped. Also another question. I used my dads upgrade online, so I have to with the phone to my number. I have to go to the verizon store to do that right because I have to get another 4G sim card? Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your question so I am responding with a question instead: when did you pre-order your phone? So upset with myself for waiting until 6/18 to pre-order. Still no word from Verizon. Will be pretty irked if my device arrives at a later date than it becomes available in stores.

goeagles5039

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your question so I am responding with a question instead: when did you pre-order your phone? So upset with myself for waiting until 6/18 to pre-order. Still no word from Verizon. Will be pretty irked if my device arrives at a later date than it becomes available in stores.

June 9th. Good Luck. Yours should ship soon.

Moulton

Reaction score
In DE and just got mine. Estimated delivery date was Monday the 9th.

skennelly

Reaction score
Mine shipped the 5th, says 2 day shipping, with an ETA of Monday the 9th. I am still hoping for a Saturday delivery, but think Monday will be the day.

huskur

Reaction score
Just to update everyone my phone is coming to DE and I will receive mine today. Mine left West Chester, then went to Baltimore, then came to a city right next to me in MD. My ship date was the 5th and estimated delivery was the 9th, but it is on a truck for delivery today. So pumped. Also another question. I used my dads upgrade online, so I have to with the phone to my number. I have to go to the verizon store to do that right because I have to get another 4G sim card? Thanks.

What day did you order your phone?

edit: Nevermind....i saw it in another post. I just ordered mine today so I am curious of when mine will deliver. I am thinking it will ship early. Said by the 11th....we will see

Last edited:
OP
J

jer39

Reaction score
Order date and web browser auto fit

For those of you who have received your phones or at least an email saying it's on the way...can you please list the date that you pre-ordered? Just trying to gauge when I might expect my email to come in.

Also for those who have already received it, I read that people were having difficulty getting the text on the stock browser to auto format to fit the page when you zoom in. Are you having this issue and is there a fix for it? I know that most pages have a green icon to the right of the URL that you can click on that opens up a new window that allows for zooming and auto fitting but it would be nice if you could do it directly on the original webpage.

philrod

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how long from the time your cc was charged to the time you got the shipping email?

Beka27

Reaction score
The charge for our phones is pending right now! We ordered at about 5pm on 6/21!!! Still no shipping notification.

skennelly

Reaction score
For those of you who have received your phones or at least an email saying it's on the way...can you please list the date that you pre-ordered? Just trying to gauge when I might expect my email to come in.

I preordered 6/6 and got an email on 7/4.

My wife preordered 6/27 and got an email 7/6.

However, our phones are both in Memphis, Tennessee and are scheduled to arrive on the 9th.

Beka27

Reaction score
The charge for our phones is pending right now! We ordered at about 5pm on 6/21!!! Still no shipping notification.

Just got the shipment emails for both phones. Scheduled for July 9th delivery by 3pm. :biggrin:

kparks

Reaction score
Beka27 said:
Just got the shipment emails for both phones. Scheduled for July 9th delivery by 3pm. :biggrin:

I ain't got crap :( I hope vzw didn't f mine up cuz I cancelled my 1st order then ordered again 2nd order was around the 16th

Last edited:

ccolston

Reaction score
I pre-ordered on June 6. My cc was charged yesterday morning. I received an email from Verizon late yesterday afternoon stating that it had shipped. I'm suppose to receive it today before 3. They have 1 hour and 37 minutes left..........not that I'm watching the clock or anything.:)

Dragonman4994

Reaction score
I ordered mine on june 6th at 1040 pm. It shipped july 5th and I just got it today at 1230 when it was supposed to be here the 9th! here's my unboxing [video=youtube;VqAQ_l-i9jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqAQ_l-i9jk&list=UUOiWR-D9Z7GU3mu9QyhdwJQ&index=2&feature=plcp[/video]