Verizon to roll out this week?

chris215

Reaction score
Well activation didn't go @ all. It seems, per Verizon Rep., my phone's serial number "since it's so new" wasn't entered in their system. She will have it entered "which may take 24hrs" and then it can be activated. Come on you have to at least bring a ball to the game before you're allowed to drop it.

zacedward

Reaction score
chris215 said:
Well activation didn't go @ all. It seems, per Verizon Rep., my phone's serial number "since it's so new" wasn't entered in their system. She will have it entered "which may take 24hrs" and then it can be activated. Come on you have to at least bring a ball to the game before you're allowed to drop it.

Are you serious that sucks any one else having that problem

datboiwizzie

Reaction score
Dragonman4994 said:
Mine is also in PA and I live in south jersey and its only an hour away from me but fedex sends everything to memphis, tennessee then ships it to destinations from there. So basically no :/

Really?? So mine got picked up in PA and will have to pass me(VA) to go to Memphis, then come back up?? Lol talk about teasing

wrmo3

Reaction score
Make sure when your activation you don't have your sd card in.. I put my sd card in along with the lte chip and wouldn't activate but as soon as I took out my sd card it activated right away no problems

krismarie

Reaction score
For those who have received your phone, I saw that Verizon put their logo on the back of the phone. Does the Verizon logo also appear above the physical button (or anywhere else) on the front of the phone? I saw it like that on one of the Verizon SG3 commercials and it looked cramped and terrible.

Nope, just the back

krismarie

Reaction score

same here. they told me anywhere between 24 hours to 3 business days :mad:

krismarie

Reaction score
Make sure when your activation you don't have your sd card in.. I put my sd card in along with the lte chip and wouldn't activate but as soon as I took out my sd card it activated right away no problems

don't you need to activate the sim card though?

ETA: nevermind, read your post wrong. Mine doesn't have a SD card in and it still won't activate. The SIM card is in though

Last edited:

naelocin

Reaction score
Mine is also in PA and I live in south jersey and its only an hour away from me but fedex sends everything to memphis, tennessee then ships it to destinations from there. So basically no :/

Does anyone know if ALL Pennsylvania location packages go to TN and then to their destination? From what I see, a lot of people's phones went through Linwood, PA, but mine is in West Chester, PA.