Verizon announces HTC Thunderbolt with March 17th release date

geoff5093

Reaction score
That's why I'm waiting for people like YOU to try it out before I buy it :p

Reaction score
The strange thing that I visited from the VZW stores, all of them said the same thing. The battery life about 4hrs. Therefore, TB won't be releasing tomorrow.

Also, I ordered though wirefly, and they seems to be shipping it tomorrow.

Reaction score
i work 10 - 3 tomorrow so i'm going to go directly to my local store from there and try to get one. if i don't, i'll at least be able to play with the one on display and i'll try again friday and any nights off next week. i'll have it eventually

ace198

Reaction score
i work 10 - 3 tomorrow so i'm going to go directly to my local store from there and try to get one. if i don't, i'll at least be able to play with the one on display and i'll try again friday and any nights off next week. i'll have it eventually
Call Verizon today or tomorrow see what they say

jr4000watts

Reaction score
Best friend of mine works at a local store nearby, they confirmed they will be getting there TB in tonight and in to the stores but wont be sold until tomorrow morning at 8am. the store manager is a really nice guy and relative to my best friend and said he might be able to get mine by tonight since its already been paid for. :) cant wait

Reaction score

i did yesterday... first store was my local store then other 3 were just to make sure i was getting consistent information. they can't reserve the phone because it is first come first serve, if anything they could hold it for 30 minutes tops while you are driving to the store but that's if there's a significant quantity in the back for other customers. in case they get a delivery in the middle of the day or at night i'm welcome to call the store and pick one up before they close. other than that they can't do anything to ensure i'll get one. i expect to have one by the end of next week. there are other stores i can drive to tomorrow and i will be calling each of them to see where i'm more likely to pick one up

ace198

Reaction score

i did yesterday... first store was my local store then other 3 were just to make sure i was getting consistent information. they can't reserve the phone because it is first come first serve, if anything they could hold it for 30 minutes tops while you are driving to the store but that's if there's a significant quantity in the back for other customers. in case they get a delivery in the middle of the day or at night i'm welcome to call the store and pick one up before they close. other than that they can't do anything to ensure i'll get one. i expect to have one by the end of next week. there are other stores i can drive to tomorrow and i will be calling each of them to see where i'm more likely to pick one up
kool man i wish you luck

sportadic22

Reaction score
i called my verizon store here in sonoma (santa rosa) and they still are expecting to release it tomorrow. they have not heard any info of another delay. they normally get their shipments on fridays.. she said as i called they were receiving a shipment of something... they had not unpacked yet... so ...hopefully thunderbolt :)

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
We got an official statement and we are not believing it?? did i miss something.. Go get your TB tomorrow... :icon_ banana:

Sethman29

Reaction score
How do you guys treat your batteries? You know how they only come pre-charged in the box, do you guys charge them full as soon as you get them? or run it completely dead and then charge?

I know everyone has a different opinion im looking for the right one lol i want the most out of my battery, back in the day all the vzw ppl would say run it dead then charge because if you try to charge with the battery half full and the phone stops when it is full the phone will be confused or some crazy stuff like that. something like when its dead and u charge it after you've done it like that it will only charge to half and stop, saying its full. any thoughts?

want a droid

Reaction score
You need to to discharge/charge lithium-ion batteries.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

want a droid

Reaction score
Meant to say you DON'T need to discharge/charge lithium-ion batteries. No edit ability.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App