Verizon announces HTC Thunderbolt with March 17th release date

stuigi

I just called my BB where I am # 3 and was told that they will not honor my new every 2 $50.00 discount. I guess I have a fight on my hands because the corporate VZ store down the road has plenty of TBs already in stock and said that my final cost is $199.00. If this pans out to be true then I want my $50.00 gift card back.

you need an appointment to get the phone? i was told to come in as soon as possible because it's first come first serve. verizon isn't doing pre-orders at my local store

you need an appointment to get the phone? i was told to come in as soon as possible because it's first come first serve. verizon isn't doing pre-orders at my local store

they told me first come first serve too, didn't say anything about appointments!!

I believe the people you're seeing discuss this are Best Buy customers who pre-ordered back in Feb.

that does make sense now that you mention it. the best my store can do for me is hold the phone for 20 minutes while i'm driving there after work... and that's if there are any remaining devices.

want a droid

Still curious as to when the ThunderBolt will be available for purchase online.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Dark Lazer

they told me first come first serve too, didn't say anything about appointments!!
When I called last night about the TB, the girl said it was first come first serve, and then asked me if I wanted to make an appointment, which I agreed to. Kinda contradicts the first come first serve thing, but I wasn't gonna complain :)

babygurl3785

I called 3 vzw stores. 2 of which said they aren't doing appointments. The last one I called made an appointment for 10am. He explained that it doesn't guarantee a hold on the phone it is still first come first serve. He did state if I was there by 10 I should be able to get one. He goes we have a huge stack back there, don't know exactally how many, but quite a few. So hopefully we all get the thunderbolt and don't run into any shortage of the phone.

sportadic22

goooooooooooddd LUCK EVERYONE dancedroid hopefully everyone gets one tommarrow and then we all can just start talking about the actual phone and everything we like about it or dont like lol...

i tooo will be heading to my closest verizon store (5miles) in sonoma. they said they open at 10am but sometimes in the past on previous android phones they open at 9am for day 1 releases. hope to get one:)

ace198

Best buy said they had a eoungh for pre oder but i dont know if they have any for people walking in:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroid

Can any1 confirm this, the TB won't be releasing tomorrow due to poor battery life? I just came back from 2 of the VZW stores in nyc, and they r said the same thing. :wacko:

sportadic22

Can any1 confirm this, the TB won't be releasing tomorrow due to poor battery life? I just came back from 2 of the VZW stores in nyc, and they r said the same thing. :wacko:

i hope this is false just because i want it.. but if the battery life is still an issue..then i hope this is true haha

Ugggggg why so many ups and downs over this damn phone