Verizon announces HTC Thunderbolt with March 17th release date

Sethman29

Hey Funky have you ever ordered online? Seems like i've ordered my old EnV Touch online and the internet didn't charge me for the activation fee, i used my old NE2 on it like july 09 or something it was almost a $200 phone and after my NE2, no activation and instant rebate for online it was like $60 total.

Are there any MAJOR differences between buying online and at store??
Well, to start with, you don't get the phone right away.

lmao, thanks. They are usually very very fast with their shipping though, talking like next day maybe the 2nd day at worst

funkyb

Hey Funky have you ever ordered online? Seems like i've ordered my old EnV Touch online and the internet didn't charge me for the activation fee, i used my old NE2 on it like july 09 or something it was almost a $200 phone and after my NE2, no activation and instant rebate for online it was like $60 total.

That's true - but also online you usually get an extra discount that doesn't apply at retail.

That said, no I have never ordered online from VZW. Sorry.

DaWolf85

lmao, thanks. They are usually very very fast with their shipping though, talking like next day maybe the 2nd day at worst
That's true, I was more joking than anything.
No, there really aren't many differences AFAIK. You just don't get the face-to-face contact with a VZW rep (for all the difference that makes), you don't get to mess with the phone before buying it, and you don't get it for a couple days.

I just gave BB a call asking if I get the 32gb SD card with the phone and he said they have the phones instock and if Verizon is doing it they should be too, but he wasnt for sure.. He said he will check into it and give me a call back.. If it dont come with the SD and Verizons does which I dont think is very likely I am asking for my 50 dollars back and going straight to Verizon..

I just gave BB a call asking if I get the 32gb SD card with the phone and he said they have the phones instock and if Verizon is doing it they should be too, but he wasnt for sure.. He said he will check into it and give me a call back.. If it dont come with the SD and Verizons does which I dont think is very likely I am asking for my 50 dollars back and going straight to Verizon..

He just called back and confirmed that it does come with the 32gb SD!

Detonation

So is there any way I can sign up for the 4g plan without having a 4g phone? I'm happy with my Droid X but want unlimited 4g grandfathered in for later haha

TcRoc

I just stopped at Best Buy and told the guy what was up,, he went to the back and came back with big box full of TB's. He handed me a box.It says 3g SD included on the box. I wasn't aloud to open the box to check but its there

TcRoc

I just stopped at Best Buy and told the guy what was up,, he went to the back and came back with big box full of TB's. He handed me a box.It says 32g SD included on the box. I wasn't aloud to open the box to check but its there

my bad ,, not 3 .. 32 g sd included

Dusty

Gold Member
What are the chances that this will be available for purchase this evening on the VZW website?

Sethman29

well according to some earlier posts here and there maybe like a 50/50 really. Other high end phones (Droid X, iphones) have tendencies to show up earlier than they are supposed too, i'm going to start checking at around 7pm tonight.