[UPDATE][Rom]D1-MIUI-1.1.14.1

rooster.droid

Reaction score
When adding the global search widget it acts more like a shortcut to google search. But wouldn't it be cleaner to just press the search button?

stlcity

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to apply themes? I try thru the theme manager and it says: "preparing theme" and stays at 0/10. Nothing gets themed..I tried black n bold as well as Kuro. No luck. Any suggestions? Thanks.

leonozug

Reaction score
Give it some time, mine didn't right away, but I came back later and they were all there.

That's good to know, thanks man. Hopefully it'll work out for me. I'll try loading it up once again. This bulid is really good, really fast...I'm happy it's been slimmed down...really great work by Jamezelle on the port!! Thanks!!

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to apply themes? I try thru the theme manager and it says: "preparing theme" and stays at 0/10. Nothing gets themed..I tried black n bold as well as Kuro. No luck. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Wipe and reflash. My theme manager was workin than stopped working for me, so i had to wipe and reflash to get it working!

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
When adding the global search widget it acts more like a shortcut to google search. But wouldn't it be cleaner to just press the search button?

Thanks for testing that. The sidekick.apk is what controls the global search so i was just wondering if it acted like it did on 1.7.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
ok. I reflashed it again and set up everything including the bt. The phone was running fine and until i setup the security part. When i made the pin the phone got stuck in boot loop. I give up. I cant this build to work.. :(

StealthMode

Reaction score
Are you wiping system, data, and cache in Recovery? That has helped me in the past.

StealthMode

Reaction score
Did you flash any kernels or anything?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ChuckDz3

Reaction score
any way to get back the regular google search for 1.1.7 rather than global search? not sure if I want to updrage yet..

Last edited:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Did you flash any kernels or anything?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I did the first time when I had a boot loop. But the second time i kept everything default. Not sure if has to do with some apps that were restored through MUI backup :icon_eek:

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Wipe and reflash. My theme manager was workin than stopped working for me, so i had to wipe and reflash to get it working!

Flashing kernels breaks permissions for the theme manager Flash this after flashing kernels to fix theme manager http://bit.ly/fcRzlv

TO ALL: im working on a no wipe fix that will fix the reboot menu text

and add the correct sidekick back in for recent apps, and seach button still points to google search. Ill also re add geniewidget, car home and car home launcher

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flashing kernels breaks permissions for the theme manager Flash this after flashing kernels to fix theme manager http://bit.ly/fcRzlv

and add the correct sidekick back in for recent apps, and seach button still points to google search. Ill also re add geniewidget, car home and car home launcher

Thanks! I didn't even think to check out the permissions lol. I didn't even notice the reboot menu last night. I blame it on the alcohol. :)

StealthMode

Reaction score

Awesome! Thanks sir!