[UPDATE][Rom]D1-MIUI-1.1.14.1

bradl3y

Reaction score
anyone having trouble with wifi? mines keeps on disconnecting

bradl3y

Reaction score
oh dear god i take that back. i put the wrong password ( -_-")

lilcdroid

Reaction score
This thing flies and I'm liking the extra space in system cause I have a motley theme I created with several different themes plus a few tweaks of my own and its 10mb.

Last edited:

Anathema

Reaction score
And FYI everyone, The notification and ringer volume are linked again!

This is still not fixed for me. Tried re-flashing twice with no change.

I haven't tested this on SMS or Email Notifications but when I was installing the Teamviewer APK through File Manager it rang the notification sound even though I put the volume to the lowest setting. Regardless of volume it appears to sound the notification at max.

Perhaps this is specific to the File Manager.

Though I must say that this version is the fastest yet. I haven't run into any noticeable issues (outside of the volume rocker) but I haven't dug too deep yet.

The speed of this rom is almost, dare I say, too fast. I actually had to slow everything down, which is a first for me since I always go for speed. I want things done fast, not pretty. lol.

Last edited:

loveubuntu

Reaction score
I had flashed back to 12.24 since it was most stable for me. I did notice something new on 12.24 that blue tooth did not Re-connect even if paired after inital connecrion. Had to keep erasing the connection and re-entering setting. Anyone having this issue with this built? Dowloading...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hoppermi

Reaction score
Thanks for the update!
Long press on home doesn't bring up recent apps. Maybe part of sidekick.apk?

Sent from the northwoods of Michigan.

Peschon

Reaction score
When I long press the power to shut the phone off, reboot, ect... the text doesnt match up to the pictures on the left of the menu.

malsbury

Reaction score
When I long press the power to shut the phone off, reboot, ect... the text doesnt match up to the pictures on the left of the menu.
I'm seeing this too and was just coming to report it. If you go by the icon and ignore the text it does initiate the the correct action.

Anathema

Reaction score
Thanks for the update!
Long press on home doesn't bring up recent apps. Maybe part of sidekick.apk?

Sent from the northwoods of Michigan.

Here to confirm this issue. It vibrates as it should, but nothing is displayed.

Xluthienx

Reaction score
I just tried this update and had multiple bugs.

1. Reboot button when pressing top power button doesn't say reboot.

2. News and Weather app (GenieWidget) is missing. It has been since 12.31 update.

3. Long press on home button does nothing.

4. Miui backup fc on system restore

That's what I found before I restored to 12.31. This update seems to have a lot of bugs.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jc265

Reaction score
Does this version still have the craptastic "global search" or whatever its called? If so, how do i go back to using Google Search? I've tried reinstalling google search but it doesn't make a difference.

I may switch back to 12.24 or something, because I hate global search more than random reboots.

Reaction score
Does this version still have the craptastic "global search" or whatever its called? If so, how do i go back to using Google Search? I've tried reinstalling google search but it doesn't make a difference.

I may switch back to 12.24 or something, because I hate global search more than random reboots.

Global search is gone. Please refer to the OP before posting. It says it right there. Thanks.