[UPDATE][Rom]D1-MIUI-1.1.14.1

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Ok i restored everything through Mui back up and everything was running fine until I turned on bluetooth to pair my headset. I got stuck in boot loops after it was paired. Very weird. Never had that problem before :(

epiliofunk

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to back up all my app info. Every time I wipe and restore my apps I won't have any saved data.

daddyshatch

Reaction score
I am loving this new build. The MIUI gallery works again (which I prefer), camera doesn't strobe, its crazy fast and my heat issues have been resolved. Thanks again!

Only issue is the reboot screen as reported but I could care less. I know what each button does and what to select!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DroidxRage

Reaction score
Will Grooveshark play? This app has not worked on miui since probably the 12.31 build, it gets a music api error or something. Sucks cause its a complete deal breaker when I have to choose between music and a rom. Other than that id still be using this rom.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to back up all my app info. Every time I wipe and restore my apps I won't have any saved data.

If you are coming from another Miui build, use Miui Backup. I always skip the activation screen and run miui backup, apps first, then system. Then log into gmail.

Sent from the northwoods of Michigan.

rooster.droid

Reaction score
Pulling the sidekick.apk from the .7 build restores the long press app. The app killer and manage apps button say the wrong stuff but still work. Did not break google search.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pulling the sidekick.apk from the .7 build restores the long press app. The app killer and manage apps button say the wrong stuff but still work. Did not break google search.

will you test something for us? Add the general search widget and search for something. Tell us which search engine its uses and if it gives you any results.

DroidxRage

Reaction score
Will Grooveshark play? This app has not worked on miui since probably the 12.31 build, it gets a music api error or something. Sucks cause its a complete deal breaker when I have to choose between music and a rom. Other than that id still be using this rom.
Anyone try this app?

I'm sure it's still broken, just wanted someone to confirm. I'm not gonna bother even trying it since my music hasn't played on this rom for a while.

Last edited:

rladkins25

Reaction score
mms

ok why not try to fix the mms problems thats the only reason i dont use miui anymore

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok why not try to fix the mms problems thats the only reason i dont use miui anymore

Because the chinese devs built the mms app from source and they aren't sharing their source files. Hopefully one day they will release them, or someone will figure it out. Its probably something complex if it hasn't been fixed already.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
F@@@@@@k my theme manager isn't workin anymore! Not good for a themer :(

*edit: got it working again by wiping and reflashing. Tip do not clear launcher data!!!

Last edited:

leonozug

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with their apps syncing back? Usually they sync right back in all the latest builds. Mine won't show up at all, even after restoring them with Miui backup...they don't show in my apps list, so they aren't able to be updated.

StealthMode

Reaction score
Give it some time, mine didn't right away, but I came back later and they were all there.