[UPDATE][Rom]D1-MIUI-1.1.14.1

leonozug

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to back up all my app info. Every time I wipe and restore my apps I won't have any saved data.

If you are coming from another Miui build, use Miui Backup. I always skip the activation screen and run miui backup, apps first, then system. Then log into gmail.

Sent from the northwoods of Michigan.

Hopper, I did what you said to do, and it worked like a CHARM. All my apps are back and all synced up. Thanks man!!

stlcity

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to apply themes? I try thru the theme manager and it says: "preparing theme" and stays at 0/10. Nothing gets themed..I tried black n bold as well as Kuro. No luck. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Has anyone been able to apply themes? I try thru the theme manager and it says: "preparing theme" and stays at 0/10. Nothing gets themed..I tried black n bold as well as Kuro. No luck. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Wipe and reflash. My theme manager was workin than stopped working for me, so i had to wipe and reflash to get it working!

Flashing kernels breaks permissions for the theme manager Flash this after flashing kernels to fix theme manager http://bit.ly/fcRzlv

TO ALL: im working on a no wipe fix that will fix the reboot menu text

and add the correct sidekick back in for recent apps, and seach button still points to google search. Ill also re add geniewidget, car home and car home launcher

Thanks Jamezelle..off to watch the steelers...:icon_ banana:

mal_eskrito

Reaction score
this is the 4th build that i havent been able to install some of my purchased apps and angry birds. I have tried to back it up with Miui backup and TI and have been unsuccessful. Anybody have any ideas how to fix this?

Last edited:

bpassino

Reaction score
I know what the OP says, but the changelog suggests that the MMS video might be fixed. Anyone try it?

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I know what the OP says, but the changelog suggests that the MMS video might be fixed. Anyone try it?

.....yes i tried it and thats why i posted it in the op...:dry:

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Jamezelle,

Seems that GoogleQuickSearchBox and SideKick can co-exist. SideKick seems to only take control of the home button long-press when GoogleQuickSearchBox exists in the system/app directory.

bpassino

Reaction score

Damn. You know that any video saved using the MMS that won't display it also won't play even with the MMS video that will play it, correct. I know this because I used to run a ROm and I swapped the apk with one that worked, but any video that came in with the old apk installed still did not work, but the new videos did. So, it's something the sms.apk does to the video when it comes in that makes the difference.

doublea500

Reaction score
after i reboot i keep getting a force close for process.acore and i cant do anything on it.

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Jamezelle,

Seems that GoogleQuickSearchBox and SideKick can co-exist. SideKick seems to only take control of the home button long-press when GoogleQuickSearchBox exists in the system/app directory.

Yea thats what its looking like

Damn. You know that any video saved using the MMS that won't display it also won't play even with the MMS video that will play it, correct. I know this because I used to run a ROm and I swapped the apk with one that worked, but any video that came in with the old apk installed still did not work, but the new videos did. So, it's something the sms.apk does to the video when it comes in that makes the difference.

Yea i have been asking the chinese devs to fix, i wish they would opensource this rom, so i dont have to reverse engineer everything.

hoppermi

Reaction score
after i reboot i keep getting a force close for process.acore and i cant do anything on it.

Wipe data and cache then reflash.

not working still, it happened on an old version of miui also and forced me to use another rom.

Did you restore data from another rom? Like your sms msgs or phone data or other system apps?