Unrooted and back to stock tonight.

spazma7ik

Reaction score
Props to the Sholes team for making it so damn easy.

And I must add, the speed is actually not really that bad coming from 800mhz OC, I mean it's slightly noticeably, but not terribly. Just curious to see what the official 2.1 holds, I know nothing spectacular like rooting allowed, but I'm far too curious :D

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol....well they'll probably have a way to achieve root access within a couple days of 2.1 being released so you should be good...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the speed is a plus for me, wifi tethering is what I wanted

joeyspindler

Reaction score
great pilots think alike. wifi tethering and speed is why im sticking with root

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
I didnt root, but may after 2.1 is rooted. Let's face it, it won't be that long for that ...

Geez, everyone in an uproar on what the update will have, it's not like one can't got get what you need at this juncture.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I didnt root, but may after 2.1 is rooted. Let's face it, it won't be that long for that ...

Geez, everyone in an uproar on what the update will have, it's not like one can't got get what you need at this juncture.

Though its not confirmed (speculation), 2.1 auppose to block root access. There is no article that confirms one way or another. But if 2.1 blocks root access the I will wait for sholes or bb to put it out. Rooted I have alot of the 2.1 features already.