1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Unrooted and back to stock tonight.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by spazma7ik, Feb 9, 2010.

1. spazma7ik

spazma7ik New Member

Props to the Sholes team for making it so damn easy.

And I must add, the speed is actually not really that bad coming from 800mhz OC, I mean it's slightly noticeably, but not terribly. Just curious to see what the official 2.1 holds, I know nothing spectacular like rooting allowed, but I'm far too curious :D
  2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Lol....well they'll probably have a way to achieve root access within a couple days of 2.1 being released so you should be good...
  3. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

the speed is a plus for me, wifi tethering is what I wanted
  4. joeyspindler

joeyspindler New Member

great pilots think alike. wifi tethering and speed is why im sticking with root
  5. RW-1

RW-1 New Member

I didnt root, but may after 2.1 is rooted. Let's face it, it won't be that long for that ...

Geez, everyone in an uproar on what the update will have, it's not like one can't got get what you need at this juncture.
  6. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

Though its not confirmed (speculation), 2.1 auppose to block root access. There is no article that confirms one way or another. But if 2.1 blocks root access the I will wait for sholes or bb to put it out. Rooted I have alot of the 2.1 features already.