Countdown to Unroot!

OP
W
Reaction score
Yeah, but they didn't say it wasn't coming out this week. They just retracted information.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
sorry for the small pic

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
here is a better one
moz-screenshot-2.png
View attachment 2962

windstrings

Reaction score

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
they put out a lot of their info on their facebook site

Motorola | Facebook

I see a lot of people putting words into Moto's mouth but I just can't find an official release from them stating its not coming out this week.

We have a lot of interpretations of simply pulling the list.

Saying its not coming out this week has no more credentials than to say we're getting nothing at all because they pulled the list.

+1

But all the common sense in the world isn't going to change peoples mind. In the last week it appears the whole make up of this forum has changed. Come on people, lets get back on the positive side of things.

windstrings

Reaction score
But all the common sense in the world isn't going to change peoples mind. In the last week it appears the whole make up of this forum has changed. Come on people, lets get back on the positive side of things.

Yea... git a rope! :icon_ devil:

droidoesall

Reaction score
so im having a problem unrooting my phone back to right before i rooted it. so i got up to step 4a and finsihed it. but i was unable to reboot into recovery. all i get is the exlamation mark and the phone and that is it. i have to boot back into the phone itself which looks to be that it is unrooted. however i dont have all my apps in the same place on my home screen as i did before. everything still works though. is it alright that i did not have to finish the process?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
so im having a problem unrooting my phone back to right before i rooted it. so i got up to step 4a and finsihed it. but i was unable to reboot into recovery. all i get is the exlamation mark and the phone and that is it. i have to boot back into the phone itself which looks to be that it is unrooted. however i dont have all my apps in the same place on my home screen as i did before. everything still works though. is it alright that i did not have to finish the process?

I have no idea why you posted that here, but I'll try and help you out. If you don't see Super Permissions on your Droid anymore then you successfully unrooted. However you have to also make sure that your removed SPRecovery or else you will not get the OTA update of 2.1.

If you have any other questions on this please post in the Hacks thread.

styx

Reaction score
I have the beast and will NOT be unrooting. They only feature that I need now is Flash. Other than that the way this phone is running now it wouldn't benefit me at all to take the 2.1 update. I love how my phone is now operating!