UD Bugs 3.1

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I installed a couple of hours ago, cleaned cache factory reset, dalvik, system, boot x2 for all. Flashed through CWM and this it was the fastest install i have ever had.

It boot up, i let it sync all my apps, i under clocked the stock kernel to 600/250 and it is flying. Zero issues so far. Great Work.

Dolfan

Reaction score
I get 3.1.1 loaded all runs fine till I power phone off...upon reboot it does not reboot...it stays in a boot loop....I like running the 3.1.1 rom ...can anyone help me with this issue...
Bob

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Anyone having camera issues? Pics not saving? Aggressive vibrate when holding camera button to open camera app?

Play a jam!

schmaltzy

Reaction score
I just found a bug last night on 3.1.1. Unless it's just my phone.....

Last night I went to go take some video. I was going to take it in Low (MMS) quality so I could send it to my sister. I would record the video but when I stopped recording it wouldn't save. I couldn't find it anywhere. I tried it on just the "low" setting and the "MMS" setting and both wouldn't save when I finished recording. Normal quality and You Tube quality save just fine though.

v941726

Reaction score
I get 3.1.1 loaded all runs fine till I power phone off...upon reboot it does not reboot...it stays in a boot loop....I like running the 3.1.1 rom ...can anyone help me with this issue...
Bob

wipe everything and start over. did you overclock?

bikevision

Reaction score
Bob

i had the same problem it was my bluetooth settings. i unchecked it when i did TB and its working fine now.

Dolfan

Reaction score
I have tryed to wipe everything and reload with same results...and no I didn't overclock I had not got that far yet before finding this bootloop problem when shutting the phone off

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Minor issue that might be worth reporting.

I used the camera for the first time this morning (after last night install) to take a picture. After taking the picture the phone froze for about 45 seconds and rebooted it self. After the reboot i used the camera again and it was, video was also fine and i can't seem to duplicate the problem.

Other then that all good.

v941726

Reaction score
Bob

i had the same problem it was my bluetooth settings. i unchecked it when i did TB and its working fine now.

in TB you should only restore your user apps. if you just flashover a nightly, you don't need to wipe anyway.

v941726

Reaction score
I have tryed to wipe everything and reload with same results...and no I didn't overclock I had not got that far yet before finding this bootloop problem when shutting the phone off

oh. sorry. it someone else that booted up and after rebooting got the boot loop. which recovery are you using? yeah. your original post said when you rebooted it did the boot loop. anyway, you answered my question

aj8600

Reaction score
I have a momentary drop of 3g right after I call someone. But then after about 5-10 seconds it comes back

ckburks

Reaction score
Finally got gb to not go into boot loop... don't restore any settings from tb. Only thing now isn't I can't add facebook to accounts to pull profile pictures. Texts and Pandora and email works.

v941726

Reaction score
I have a momentary drop of 3g right after I call someone. But then after about 5-10 seconds it comes back

i have been getting 3g drops here and there that last up to 15 minutes or so. mostly from awakening the phone.

v941726

Reaction score
Finally got gb to not go into boot loop... don't restore any settings from tb. Only thing now isn't I can't add facebook to accounts to pull profile pictures. Texts and Pandora and email works.

only restore user apps. no system apps.
delete facebook using TB. then reinstall

tdawg2008

Reaction score

i have been getting 3g drops here and there that last up to 15 minutes or so. mostly from awakening the phone.

I'm having 3g drops after phone calls and 3g doesn't come back for a few minutes. Also getting duplicate texts anywhere from 2-8 duplicates randomly. Wordfeud notifications not working neither.