Wow UD 3.1....18 hrs on a single charge?

Reaction score
This is just insane! The best I've Gotten from any rom is about ten hours when I was on Sapphire. Here I am at almost 23 hours with ud, still at 5% on my battery stat reset round.

I think I finally found a rom I'm going to stick with for more than a few weeks!

Stock kernel?

Kias

Reaction score
Yup, I've done nothing to it, other than install the rom.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Kias

Reaction score
...and there it is. At 5:29 EST, my phone shutoff due to lack of battery power. I'll figure out how long it was, as I took a screen shot not too long ago.

Kias

Reaction score
Ok, plugged my charger in, and went back to the battery screen. The time is still there, but it has quit counting, as I keep going back to that screen and the time doesn't change.

Wonder when it resets itself? Maybe after I pull the charger out... ?

battery1.jpg

b-jammin21

Reaction score
It seems that my counter resets after I recharge it back up to 100%.

Play a jam!

Kias

Reaction score
I've got mine on the default!

250-800 interactive

tee00max

Reaction score
I may try to re-install mine with a fresh install and see how long I can make it. I take it you guys with this great battery life arent really on your phone all the time?

Kias

Reaction score
My normal day consists of bluetooth for 45 minutes in the car, checking email through touchdown on two accounts all day long. Watching four or five videos on YouTube. Probably a hundred txts to dw and dd. I've got about 30 newsfeeds through pulse updating all day. 3g is on all day as not one android has been able to connect to the wifi at work. Facebook constantly. I check and post on five different forums with Tapatalk all day. Take about 10 pictures for work every day. Then 45 minutes of bluetooth on the way home.

Running widgets: YouTube and go weather.

Actual phone calls, not many. Maybe 2 or 3 a day.

With several other roms I would normally get 5 to 6 hours on a charge, I haven't changed my habits for this rom.

Kias

Reaction score
Well, yesterday my battery didn't last 5 hours before recharging.

Today the battery was at 40% after 11 hours, then my son started playing angry birds... killed it in about an hour.

OP
coldhardtruth

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Still getting 24+ hours of batt with 3.1.1. Better then 3.2.

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Not getting *quite* as good battery life on 3.2, but it's MUCH faster. I will take slight decrease in battery life for a much faster, snappier, and responsive phone. I'm also set at 1ghz oc'd. I'm sure I would have just as good of battery life if I dropped back to 800mhz.

Jammin!