UD Bugs 3.1

bikevision

Reaction score
Just noticed that now my contact pics aren't syncing with Facebook. They all synced when I installed but now most are gone. There are a few that are still there. Any ideas I tried unsyncing and resyncing with no luck.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bump47

Reaction score
Mine was working great for 5 days and then all the sudden it just rebooted. It loaded up to the lockscreen and then just kept rebooting. It was really weird.

thejas

Reaction score
Cpu governor issue with ud 3.1.1

I just recently installed ud 3.1.1 and I love it however I am experiencing an issue (please keep in mind everything was completely wiped before install). The built-in governor resets to user space upon every reboot and the phone can barely start and sometimes reboots during but up under those conditions. If it does actually make it to start up, it's extremely sluggish. I lose the mhz settings as well. They reset to 250 min and max (obviously the reason for the sluggishness). If it restarts and actually boots up like it does in the scenario, I'll go into the settings and set them where they're supposed to be. As long as the phone stays on from that point, it works flawlessly but as soon as I reboot it for whatever reason it resets. Something to also note is I have set cpu installed but not active. So I decided to activate it and de-activate the built-in gov by un-checking set cpu on boot. After a reboot, the exact same thing still occurred with set cpu. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Has anyone else experienced this? It took a few days to see this was happening as I don't normally reboot my phone. I am going to attempt to uninstall set cpu and go from there. Maybe they are conflicting? Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance!