UD Bugs 3.1

markwebb

Reaction score
Is the camera bug fixed? In 3.0.1, one could not take more than 1 picture as the camera and phone would freeeze and a battery pull was required.

brad0383

Reaction score
*NOOK COLOR* Settings FC's and it goes into a boot loop when it sleeps

Milton515

Reaction score
D1- Some Text Messages don't come thru at all, DSP Manager FCs, Random Reboots, Stock Browser FCs, and Market starts downloading app, and when it says its done and you look under "My Apps" tab in the Market its nowhere to be found and when you search it in the Market it shows as if you never downloaded it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Darksthour

Reaction score
The only problem is have come across so far is I can't change my boot animation and change to the new red theme. Other than that I just have to lock home and messages to memory and no problems so far.

jev

Reaction score
D1- Some Text Messages don't come thru at all, DSP Manager FCs, Random Reboots, Stock Browser FCs, and Market starts downloading app, and when it says its done and you look under "My Apps" tab in the Market its nowhere to be found and when you search it in the Market it shows as if you never downloaded it

I'm having none of those. Did you wipe before install?

series70

Reaction score
Not sure if they are bugs or issues with my phone. I was on 2.5 and it was running pretty well. Did a complete wipe of all data/cache before install of the latest 3.1.

- 3G goes between Green and White in color, and when it is white all programs say they are disconnected from the netork, despite full 3G signal being displayed.

- Crazy heat issues. I understand there is a lot of installing to be done with a new ROM which will increase temps, as I have flashed many. But with this one, I was having temps above 40*C with 3 services running and nothing installing or updating according to the ROM. Tried a few different kernels that worked well with past UD's and nothing helped.

- Lots of really frequent Sync's for one program or another that I have never had to deal with before.

So these problems are obviously going to hose my battery life. Right now, I've flashed back to 2.5 because it runs stable.

On another note, the ROM looks kick ass, and I really want it to work on my phone, but I might be stuck with Froyo.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Only bug for me, cant apply the nexus red themet, Im still in testing but so far this rom flies, this is by far the best rom I have used to date....

topdogg

Reaction score
Not sure if they are bugs or issues with my phone. I was on 2.5 and it was running pretty well. Did a complete wipe of all data/cache before install of the latest 3.1.

- 3G goes between Green and White in color, and when it is white all programs say they are disconnected from the netork, despite full 3G signal being displayed.

- Crazy heat issues. I understand there is a lot of installing to be done with a new ROM which will increase temps, as I have flashed many. But with this one, I was having temps above 40*C with 3 services running and nothing installing or updating according to the ROM. Tried a few different kernels that worked well with past UD's and nothing helped.

- Lots of really frequent Sync's for one program or another that I have never had to deal with before.

So these problems are obviously going to hose my battery life. Right now, I've flashed back to 2.5 because it runs stable.

On another note, the ROM looks kick ass, and I really want it to work on my phone, but I might be stuck with Froyo.

I'm experiencing the same problem with 3G and am also not receiving all texts. Exchange account sync is also problematic, push works for a bit then stops and eventually starts to work later. I love the ROM but with exchange problems I won't be able to run it as I depend on it for work. Anyone else having problems with Exchange email?

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Only bug for me, cant apply the nexus red themet, Im still in testing but so far this rom flies, this is by far the best rom I have used to date....

How did you try to apply it? It worked fine for me.

Install the theme through UD Settings in Extras, then open Theme Chooser app and apply the theme. Should work...

Play a jam!

GigaSlackr

Reaction score

How did you try to apply it? It worked fine for me.

Install the theme through UD Settings in Extras, then open Theme Chooser app and apply the theme. Should work...

Play a jam!

What Theme Chooser app???

Also for all of the people having a problem not receiving messages, or the phone not ringing I had the same problem, but I was able to fix it. What I did was format data and cache, then restore the Nand backup of the rooted stock firmware (I did a advanced Nand backup right after I rooted it for the first time, before I ever installed my first custom rom). I rebooted the phone and let it fully boot up. Then I rebooted to recovery again, format data and cache again, then installed UD 3.1.0. This solved all of my message problems. I am not sure if this was actually what fixed it, or just a coincidence, but it worked for me. Ultimate Droid 3.1.0 is running smooth now. Definetly worth all the trouble.

Last edited:

PearlMikeJam

Reaction score
BT voice dialing is not working correctly. When I use it with an ear piece or car, the voice screen comes up on my OG Droid, but I do not get the prompts in the ear piece or through the car radio. I think this is a GB 2.3.3 thing, but was curious if anyone else has this issue.

WarJorge

Reaction score
There are no predictive words on the onscreen keyboard for me. Only uses words that are somehow in your phone, like contact names