UD Bugs 3.1

bikevision

Reaction score
so i followed GLD's method and was still getting stuck in a boot loop after restoring with titanium backup. i finally narrowed it down to not checking [SETTINGS/BLUETOOTH] Settings Storage 2.3.3 when restoring missing apps+ all system data and only checking the green items. then i followed the rest of his guide and it seems to have solved that problem.

But now i notice that i cant add my facebook acct. to sync with. im able to log into facebook but cant add the acct. so my contacts sync.

*deleted facebook from market then reinstalled it from market and it finally synced*

Last edited:

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by that. This rom is 100% stable for me.

Play a jam!

Milton515

Reaction score
D1- Some Text Messages don't come thru at all, DSP Manager FCs, Random Reboots, Stock Browser FCs, and Market starts downloading app, and when it says its done and you look under "My Apps" tab in the Market its nowhere to be found and when you search it in the Market it shows as if you never downloaded it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I'm having none of those. Did you wipe before install?

Yea, I wiped 3x just to be on the safe and still having the same problems.... Until there is a fix I will just continue to use UD2.5

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I guess I am one of the lucky ones, as UD 3.1.0 is bar far the most stable, smooth running I have tried to date.

swizzcheez

Reaction score
In call screen started overlaying the rotary lock screen. Other than that.....Flawless!

atcjeff

Reaction score
Anyone using ADW EX with 3.1? I have been getting a lot of FC's since installing UD 3 with ADW EX.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Anyone using ADW EX with 3.1? I have been getting a lot of FC's since installing UD 3 with ADW EX.

Apparently Gingerbread is a big memory hog and is probably FC'ing your launcher to open up space for other apps. Do you have "system persistent" checked in your ADW preferences enabled? Do you have "lock home in memory" in your Ultimate Settings enabled?

Play a jam!

atcjeff

Reaction score
I have UD set to lock current home in memory and have system persistant checked in ADW settings as well.

jerzboi

Reaction score
BT voice dialing is not working correctly. When I use it with an ear piece or car, the voice screen comes up on my OG Droid, but I do not get the prompts in the ear piece or through the car radio. I think this is a GB 2.3.3 thing, but was curious if anyone else has this issue.

And I thought it was my BT...so I went and brought another one :icon_eek:

kinfolk248

Reaction score
Ok so can someone update the OP with a list of this rom bugs and/or bug fixes. Cus I see some having problems and others not. Trying to see if it's the rom or just rogue issues

kinfolk248

Reaction score
oh and can someone please please tell me how to take that ultimate droid banner off the lock screen???????????????

chris79

Reaction score
What happened to all of the phone and notification ringtones? I use Pixie Dust for my notification and its not listed.

kinfolk248

Reaction score
What happened to all of the phone and notification ringtones? I use Pixie Dust for my notification and its not listed.

yea thats a good question because i personally loved pixie dust and the others that got taken out...