Tweetdeck for android Beta goes public!!

famine

Reaction score

ejxi

Reaction score
Gah, I was so excited for this to work! Interface looks awesome.... but I can't tweet, reply, or do anything but just kinda look at my timeline. Looking forward to the real beta release though!:icon_ banana:

famine

Reaction score
Via @suyeshb ; for us morons not able to Tweet Reply/ Post Etc, touch your picture at the top.. you'll see it "highlighted" then hit send. :D TADA!

validoption

Reaction score
Weird, I'm running the .apk from the post on my DX, and twitter tweets/replies/retweets works fine. And the layout is very nice. The only thing that doesn't work is that fourth button, with the down arrow icon. I'm just curious if it works by push or if it's constantly polling, as there is no settings menu.

Oh, and delete column doesn't give you a dialog menu like I was expecting; it just deletes the column you currently have on-screen. And, since it lacks a settings menu--or anything of the sort--one has to uninstall/reinstall to get it back.

Very promising, however.

ejxi

Reaction score
Via @suyeshb ; for us morons not able to Tweet Reply/ Post Etc, touch your picture at the top.. you'll see it "highlighted" then hit send. :D TADA!

Don't I feel incredibly dumb now. Lol. Thanks!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The version in the O/P will not let me sign into anything, just force closes, nice concept though, looks like I will be waiting until tomorrow

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I went to the "click click" link and was able to put it on my cell phone.
I like it. I can get twitter and facebook updates on it. Plus I did put a post on both to see how it worked and it said it posted them... just checked Facebook on my desktop, it's on there.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
oh I did notice there aren't as many options as for twidroyd though... with a twitter message I can retwee with or without commend, share tweet (forward to facebook/gmail, etc.), favorite, etc. But maybe that's the arrow on the right side that doesn't work...