Tweetdeck for android Beta goes public!!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alright, after an uninstall and reinstall I got it working (somewhat) and I must say I am quite impressed, the Facebook authentication was a trip, but nice to see some security measures in place, I can't wait for the official Beta

droidman101

Reaction score
The one on uploaded.to hates my phone and won't download and the mirror says the uploader doesn't have a premium account so it can't be downloaded more than 10 times. Anyone willing to post this up on mediafire or 4shared?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Any updated information for us this morning?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
**************updatet*************
Vielen Dank für die Informationen

Unfourtunately it is no better than yesterday, I still get a force close when I press on any notification in facebook and twitter :(

Riley

Reaction score
Working well on my stock Moto Droid with 2.1 still. Linked up to my FB, Twitter and Buzz accounts just fine and a test update to them worked well.

ejxi

Reaction score
It's still buggy on mine. Rooted droid running 2.2. Whenever I open my keyboard to type and the screen switches to landscape mode, it'll force close on me. It needs a sound notification as well as a flashing LED. It failed to notify me of my mentions or dm's until I actually went into the application. I also like how most twitter apps, when you press the @ sign, a list of your followers shows up in a drop down menu. Tweetdeck needs to add this.

I'm loving the UI & the integration of Facebook. Love how you click on a tweet with a twitpic & a preview of the picture shows up. It's super smooth to scroll through and swiping to the right gives you your mentions and DM's.

Still lots of work to do but I'm liking what I see. Can't wait to see the finished version!

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Absolutely agree with ejxi. It still needs some work but it's definitely off to a good start. This has been on of the first apps IMO that really tackles User Experience on Android devices. I def excited about this one.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
It's still buggy on mine. Rooted droid running 2.2. Whenever I open my keyboard to type and the screen switches to landscape mode, it'll force close on me. It needs a sound notification as well as a flashing LED. It failed to notify me of my mentions or dm's until I actually went into the application. I also like how most twitter apps, when you press the @ sign, a list of your followers shows up in a drop down menu. Tweetdeck needs to add this.

I'm loving the UI & the integration of Facebook. Love how you click on a tweet with a twitpic & a preview of the picture shows up. It's super smooth to scroll through and swiping to the right gives you your mentions and DM's.

Still lots of work to do but I'm liking what I see. Can't wait to see the finished version!

It does need to notify us.
to find the followers, go to the app, click on the button with 9 little dots. It brings up your accounts. click on your Twitter account. shows your fino. Click on Followers. Yes a little longer a few more steps, but does who them.

I just tried typing with the keyboard and it didn't FC.

I do like how it gives you the time when the tweet was sent.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Just a heads up..

Someone by the name of "HackedAccount" is selling an app named "TweetDeck" in the market for $1.00. This is not the official TweetDeck App.