Tweetdeck for android Beta goes public!!

Riley

Reaction score
I keep losing my facebook connect and it never reconnects and I can't figure out how to delete my facebook and re add it....

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I keep losing my facebook connect and it never reconnects and I can't figure out how to delete my facebook and re add it....
I don't delete it. I press on it again and it loads it again. That updates it. I've had to do it twice.
But toda y it's not updating... hmm... I went to acounts. Clicked on facebook, then back to the home page and refreshed. It brought them up.

Not updating facebook isn't a plus.

Redneck Trash

Reaction score
It's beta. It's buggy. But I think it has a solid base to build on.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

debdroid1a

Reaction score
It's beta. It's buggy. But I think it has a solid base to build on.

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk
True.

I just did the version 4 update but before that there was a time it wasn't sending out retweets... kept getting an error message.

I still like it to have my twitter and facebook notifications in one spot.

ryanfrank24

Reaction score
ok i would love to have my twitter and facebook in same program as well.. how do i get this tweetdeck program on my droid? if someone could explain it to me that would be great. im new to the forums

thanks

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
how do i get this tweetdeck program on my droid? if someone could explain it to me that would be great. im new to the forums
You follow this link
put the tweetdeck.apk on your SD card, or if you downloaded with your phone it will already be on your SD card...get a file manager like Astro from the Market, find the tweetdeck.apk on your SD and choose install

Codiusprie

Reaction score
I am REALLY enjoying this program, and aside from a couple of stability issues and the already mentioned old person size text I can find few problems with it. THE major issue I am having is that it no longer syncs with my Facebook, only with Twitter. As much as I love the program this issue makes it pretty much pointless if I have to go to two separate programs to check my Facebook and Twitter.

validoption

Reaction score
I am REALLY enjoying this program, and aside from a couple of stability issues and the already mentioned old person size text I can find few problems with it. THE major issue I am having is that it no longer syncs with my Facebook, only with Twitter. As much as I love the program this issue makes it pretty much pointless if I have to go to two separate programs to check my Facebook and Twitter.

Are you using the most recent (0.9.4) beta? You can customize text size in the columns, and facebook sync is working.

snot

Reaction score
TweetDeck is killing my battery life.

Since I installed it, I'd have to get it back on the charger after being unplugged for 8 hours. I've been trying to figure out what it was so I uninstalled TweetDeck yesterday and today after being unplugged for 8 hours, I still have 80% left.

Droid 1 (Rooted) Froyo 2.2 Sapphire 1.0 7x1000LV