flash for android- beta signup

rushmore

Reaction score
I signed up for it, but since 10.1 is part of the browser and also part of the revised framework, how will Adobe be able to pull this off? Seems it will conflict with the OS. That is unless they have the approved api access and scripts to integrate Flash into the OS.... I guess that is obvious.

very good question. from what i gather, it will be a .APK that will work with the stock 2.1 framework (not sure how it will be implemented on devices with severe changes in the framework (all htc/sense devices, or custom ROMs)...

Non standard 2.1 could be the killer, but perhaps it will not be a problem, since a core 2.1 is still a core "2.1". I would say, "Not long to find out", but we do not really know when it will be available. If 10.1 is published in early Fall, perhpas the beta will be released this summer. Who knows? Clues could be in the Adobe forums- heck perhaps someone could ask the Flash team working on the Android version?

madmacabre

Reaction score
Dont really care about flash, would rather have the ability to load java :icon_cussing:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks; my firefox would not open the link for some reason, just opened in explorer an boom all signed up.