Tweetdeck for android Beta goes public!!

souljerr

Reaction score
Just a heads up..

Someone by the name of "HackedAccount" is selling an app named "TweetDeck" in the market for $1.00. This is not the official TweetDeck App.

Maybe we should mark it as inappropriate in the market place; they'll get the point. :icon_eek:

cypherx82

Reaction score
Just a heads up..

Someone by the name of "HackedAccount" is selling an app named "TweetDeck" in the market for $1.00. This is not the official TweetDeck App.

Maybe we should mark it as inappropriate in the market place; they'll get the point. :icon_eek:

I flagged it, bought it, left a 1 star rating and a warning comment, refunded, and said it was malicious when refunding. Told Google it was bogus.

souljerr

Reaction score
Just a heads up..

I flagged it, bought it, left a 1 star rating and a warning comment, refunded, and said it was malicious when refunding. Told Google it was bogus.

You can flag as in appropriate without buying right?

cypherx82

Reaction score

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea but there were only 3 names, didnt want anyone to feel left out :)
How nice is that...it's crazy how people will do anything to make a buck (literally) a dollar

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
lol well you made the news at least:

Brave Android user sacrifices $1 to warn of fake TweetDeck app

TweetDeck has been telling people there’s a FAKE app calling itself “TweetDeck” on the Android Market right now, which is charging people money for the download. It’s not TweetDeck, obviously – because that’s only available in beta form as a direct download from the maker.

Here’s the shameful fake TweetDeck’s Android Market listing:

If you read the comments beneath the fake app’s Market listing, you’ll see that a very SELFLESS and GENEROUS man called “Chris” paid the $1 asking fee simply to leave a comment warning others not to buy the app. Chris, you are a hero. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

We’d imagine Google will be having this pulled rather promptly.

Brave Android user sacrifices $1 to warn of fake TweetDeck app EuroDroid

cypherx82

Reaction score
Heh I've had articles published but this is even more exciting for me since this haas to do with the Android community. :p

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Riley

Reaction score
Anyone having trouble getting it to post to facebook? I can see my news feed but not my updates.