Touch android to begin screen.

OP
A

alitke

Reaction score
So running UD you were able to take out your SD and still get up and running?

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Well a factory reset / wipe would get him back to a easy working order if nothing else would it not? He would be back to stock root.
That does not bring you to stock, all it does is removes apps and settings. Not rom

Sent from R3DMANX.COM/R3Ds

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Not all apps are stored on sdcard, just a few or unless you move them to sdcard from settings>applications

All your app files are. That is where your app stores its cache. Open your sdcard and you will see a file for a lot of your apps.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
So running UD you were able to take out your SD and still get up and running?
Don't get away from the solution you already have, pc747 and I have given you good problem solving information

OP
A

alitke

Reaction score
Sending the guy a link to this thread right now and telling him to follow the press all corners of the screen solution. Told him to create a username and start posting if he has other problems.

Thanks guys. Hopefully he will be posting here soon saying he is up and running.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like I said " not all apps "

ok I missed that.
Point being op, to have a droid and not have at least an 8gb sdcard in not gonna get the owner far. He will get bye on maybe basic neccessities with a 2gb. I am saying you are probably going to pay 15 to 20 bucks for an 8 gig, just pay an extra 10 and get a 16gb. It is worth the money. With a lot of these roms (and stock froyo) , it allows for saving apps to the sdcard. This will free more space to allow more apps, widgets, etc. So you want to do you buddy a favor, just tell him to get a 16gig sdcard.

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
16gb is what you want or if you want to go all out and get a 32gb card i think the more space the better it is...;)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
16gb is what you want or if you want to go all out and get a 32gb card i think the more space the better it is...;)

agreed, but for 100 bucks....I want a 32 gig but Ima wait til the price drop.

OP
A

alitke

Reaction score
Well he has not responded again but his last message said he now cannot get past the Motorola logo. His inbox is full so he is not getting my messages of course which makes this even harder but I am at a loss. Except for the MicroSD this phone has worked perfect since the day I bought it, Droid 1 launch day. I sell it and boom this guy is having problem after problem.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
He just needs to get on the forum, the problem can be easily solved, but not from us, to you, to him, that just complicates the situation

OP
A

alitke

Reaction score
He just needs to get on the forum, the problem can be easily solved, but not from us, to you, to him, that just complicates the situation

I know. I feel bad for him but I do not know any other way to contact the poor guy. I have received to messages from him and sent him over 5 but all keep coming back as undeliverable because his inbox is full.

OSX2000

Reaction score
Ultimate Droid does keep files on the SD card. The modified apps, the different launchers, and lockscreens, all in the "app_atore" folder on the SD. You'd have to send him that folder from your SD to put on his new card for those features to work again.

OP
A

alitke

Reaction score
Well I am still trying to get a hold of him as his inbox still says full so nothing is going through. Hopefully he realizes it and clears his inbox soon.

TeddySixx

Reaction score
okay im the guy who bought the phone.
and like he said im not getting past the motorolla logo anymore.
no matter how long i leave it on.
i put in a 1gb sd card i found and nothing happened.
help please =[