Deactivation HELP!!

anotherunderdog

Reaction score
SOOO i bought a Motorola Droid of a man on craigslist, he deactivated it while bought it, but i believe he just suspended it, because i tried to activate it and the call center said they could not access the owners account because he works for verizon, but i cannot activate it since it is suspended. Also my only mean of contacting this guy was through the phone he sold me.
Or maybe manually program it to mine?

Is there any possible way to get this phone to be mine or am i up ****s creek? HALP!

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Take it to Verizon and see if the ESN(electronic serial number) is good if not call the guy back and ask for our money back. If you are sol then next time I recommend making the trade at a Verizon store so you can activate the phone on the spot and if the person is not willing to stay then there is something fishy going on. Also any one who has a phone with a clean ESN should be willing to give you the number over the phone and you can call Verizon CS and verify that the ESN is in fact clean.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk.

OP
A

anotherunderdog

Reaction score
Well i cannot get back in touch with him because i have the phone i called him on, the esn is clean but it is still listed under his number just as suspended.