This is rather "Alarming"

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, In the original Droid we could set an alarm for 7 days a week at the same time. It seems that this alarm doesn't have an option for the days and has to be set daily.

I don't think I've missed anything. Did anybody else happen to see this or perhaps can point out what I missed?

brsmith23

Reaction score
In the very bottom of the alarm list there's an option for repeat. Click it and the days you'd like it to repeat, and voila!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Put your glasses on Hook.....

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Put your glasses on Hook.....

I got my glasses on. At the bottom of the alarm is a menu with settings. No where in there is repeat. If I could do a screen shot I'd show you. I have a clock with an alarm set at 1:30. In small letters it says "meds." there is nothing for repeat.

Now I just found out that if you tap the line in the center of the clock the options do indeed pop up. I'm not blind. I just needed a little direction, no thanks to you BnB.

I came here to get help and I get flamed? What kind of a forum is this? I want to complain to a moderator. How come there never is one around when you need one?

Barristro

Reaction score
Odd. The alarm that I have on my D2 does not seem to have the same characteristics as both of yours. My "repeat" is in a different spot.

harv2000

Reaction score
Along the lines of your issue with the alarm, a friend and I were comparing notes about the contacts app. Her app acts considerably differently and provides a lot more info. Not a clue why, and from everything we can tell, both of us are using the same stock app.

Boat

Reaction score
Stranger still, my Alarm setting options are:
- Everyday
- M - F
- One time only per day
In settings I can add an alarm where "repeat" is an option.
Why the variables?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
On my phone when you activate an alarm you can click on it to bring up the options and the third optioin from the bottom is repeat. From there you can choose to have it repeat on any combination of days

evilsock

Reaction score
There are quite a few things that they should have considered about the people coming from a d1. Home,back,menu button swap? Wtf. And I use the repeat option all the time. But was setting daily alarms until I saw this. I'm just gonna longpress and hit menu on everything I can and see where I get

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk