Alarm Clock does not go off! Please help!

pudah

Reaction score
How do I check that ATM has alarm clock same so its not disabled? Do most people seem to like ATM and ATK or just do without them?

If it is excluded there is a red X next to it instead of an empty checkbox (or I suppose a checkbox populated with a green check mark). If is not a red X and you wish to exclude it, log click the item and then in the pop-up menu select "Exclude".

Some people swear you don't need it, and for most situations they are correct. I rarely use it anymore, but every so often I auto kill all non-excluded tasks. It may not save battery/resources, but I do it just to clear stuff up. Also, it is faster sometime to kill an app if I see the GPS is running and I dont want it to, or if there is an app that is hogging resources/battery power, etc. Not often, and not always necessary, but nice to have for occasional use. I exclude a LOT of the apps. A bunch of things will re-open and what's the point of killing them, or system apps?

kpoker

Reaction score
How do I check that ATM has alarm clock same so its not disabled? Do most people seem to like ATM and ATK or just do without them?

If it is excluded there is a red X next to it instead of an empty checkbox (or I suppose a checkbox populated with a green check mark). If is not a red X and you wish to exclude it, log click the item and then in the pop-up menu select "Exclude".

Some people swear you don't need it, and for most situations they are correct. I rarely use it anymore, but every so often I auto kill all non-excluded tasks. It may not save battery/resources, but I do it just to clear stuff up. Also, it is faster sometime to kill an app if I see the GPS is running and I dont want it to, or if there is an app that is hogging resources/battery power, etc. Not often, and not always necessary, but nice to have for occasional use. I exclude a LOT of the apps. A bunch of things will re-open and what's the point of killing them, or system apps?

When I go to ATM and the list of app's I can only click it green or not green. Not sure how to get that red X

Kcberry

Reaction score
That's really funny, this has been happening to me for weeks now, I was almost late for a test this morning! I kept blaming it on my boyfriend thinking he turned it off at night. haha oh man, diffinitly the ATK