[THEME] TruBlue_Ultimate for Ultimate Droid v2.0.0

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is for Ultimate Droid v2.0.0...... update.zip (ClockWorkMod or SPRecovery), you know what to do..;)

* Since Ultimate Droid has menu settings to change notification bar font colors, I have left them stock...color according to how you'd like... the codes for this blue is ff0066cc......

TruBlue_Ultimate.zip (updated version 10pm pst 11/17/2010)

install like an update.zip using either ClockWork or SPRecovery, without wiping...

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ill be the first to say thanks for ur contribution!

LOL... thanks, appreciate it... the funny thing is that although not many are posting in these threads, many are downloading my themes...I guess perhaps that's a sign of it running stable??? :p:D;)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That sheet is snazzy! I like it!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks awesome man!!! The "Does" on the pulldown would look sick in blue beside the silver "Droid" logo though!!

srmason6

Reaction score
My contacts and favorites have awhite background ...and I did a full wipe
40debc58-e329-e269.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey MBK, first off nice job it looks really nice. Secondly, I know that 2.0.0 comes with a new phone APK and yours is the old original version. I had put in the old Phone app into my theme also but the slide to answer graphics were all misplaced. I think the code is elsewhere in the system for these. Can you confirm the graphic is sloppy?

If not, how did you fix it?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks awesome man!!! The "Does" on the pulldown would look sick in blue beside the silver "Droid" logo though!!
Yeah it would've, and I probably should've, but on that one I would've needed to rebuild the graphics and imbedding the already blue DOES into the close_on PNG.... and admittingly I just got lazy...lol:icon_eek:

My contacts and favorites have awhite background ...and I did a full wipe
40debc58-e329-e269.jpg

It should not be white at all..... I'm guessing that it had to do with you wiping??? No need to wipe when installing this theme over UD

Hey MBK, first off nice job it looks really nice. Secondly, I know that 2.0.0 comes with a new phone APK and yours is the old original version. I had put in the old Phone app into my theme also but the slide to answer graphics were all misplaced. I think the code is elsewhere in the system for these. Can you confirm the graphic is sloppy?

If not, how did you fix it?
Not exactly sure what you mean Bro??..... are you referring to the attached screenshot below?? (I currently have BronZ'd Beast on my phone, but the slide to answer screen is similar to TruBlue, but just bronze instead of blue)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This may or may not help you icculus.. I used the phone app from UD 6 (cause I don't have 7 or 8). The answer circle is slightly chopped of on the right and the arrow pointed in the wrong direction. I just went in and made a transparent image and replaced the arrow.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
flashed over ud with no wipe, and i still have white on the contacts, and favorites
It seems odd that you are the only one with this issue...... mine are all black, all the time, in all the trial versions while compiling the theme for this ROM, all the way back from BronZd early versions... so not sure what's going on with yours...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
flashed over ud with no wipe, and i still have white on the contacts, and favorites

I'm looking into it bro... but I doubt I'd be able to recreat what's going on with your DRoid.... I tend to think it has something to do with what you have installed???... not sure but I'll at least check it out...

srmason6

Reaction score
Flashed bronzed over blue and contacts and favorites look right...flashing blue over bronzd

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Flashed bronzed over blue and contacts and favorites look right...flashing blue over bronzd

I'm in the process of restoring the TruBlue_Ultimate nandroid to check as well bro.... don't want to leave you as the only one hangin'...lol ....I'm sure between the two of us we'll get it sorted out...;)