[THEME] TruBlue_Ultimate for Ultimate Droid v2.0.0

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
srmason6.... you going to use this one now for blue? Just asking cause it's pretty slick! Sorry, I don't know how to maximize my feelings very well in a family forum. Suffice it to say, I like it!

srmason6

Reaction score
Couldn't flash true blue over bronze it wouldn't take...I think I am a curse to themes

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haven't been able to duplicate it yet... going back to stock 2.0.0 and then will install TruBlue over it to see...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just to add, also having the white contacts issue.
OK... that shows that there is a setting on your Droids that is causing it.... what are your Ultimate UI color settings? ... notification colors, special status bar colors, etc...??

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We'll get it sorted I'm sure...

Reaction score
yea its a gorgeous theme.. goes great w/ the dock/background i made for it, just need those contacts black! lol, im sure ur working on it! thanks for the quick response, hopefully gets resolved!

srmason6

Reaction score
Just went into us settings and changed everything to default rebooted and contacts and favorites are still white..call log is correct!!

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just recreated it :icon_eek:... mine are also now showing some white contacts while many are showing black... sholycr*p that is whacky!!.. I remember always altering the Ultimate UI settings before double checking all screens, and this is the first time that the white has shown.... strange..... but then BD did some other weird things to his ROM so it's not unexpected.... anyways... will work on getting this correcxted and post an update.zip with the fix...cheers...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for checking ill be looking out

OK guys.... I've added back BD's transparent background to his Contacts.apk.... so now it'll be transparent again... seems that trying to make the background solid gray or black causes this issue?? don't have a clue why......

*EDIT... all the blue will still remain though...;)

Here's the fix update.zip, install without wiping (can use either ClockWorkMod or SPrecovery)... this is for those of you that downloaded the original version of TruBlue_Ultimate prior to 8 pm EST 11/17/2010... any of you downloading this after that don't need it since it already has the new Contacts.apk...;)

TruBlue_UD_Contacts_Fix.zip

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I noticed your screenshots show the old in call screen, will this theme replace the new one with the old one?
If you are referring to the contacts fix... nothing else changes except that the contacts lists will have a transparent background... the phone.apk remains intact...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is what the contacts fix update.zip does... just background transparency...
'everything' else stays the same...

attachment.php
attachment.php