[THEME] TruBlue_Ultimate for Ultimate Droid v2.0.0

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mbk, if you need help or someone to bouce ideas off of, PM me. I may not respond til tom. I'm running on fumes over here but, I'll help if you need it.

Thanks for the offer bro... but this was caused strictly due to my own laziness.... :frown: .... I only loaded both BronZd and TruBlue Ultimate themes onto my spare Droid, and not onto my in use Droid... thus why I wasn't able to see the off center incoming call screens...
hey but no worries, since I have fixed it already... and replaced some of the icons that Force1stiptopped mentioned.... so it's all good....

I just didn't care for the new phone apk, but if members prefer BD's new phone apk, I'm going to post an update.zip to revert back to his... in fact, it'll be his with my added blue keyboard and backgrounds...;)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mbk, what I was referring to is the in call screen, the in call screen for UD 2 is the one thats like the iphone but in your screen shots its the older one. If I apply your theme will it revert the in call back to the older one?

Yes, I now know what you meant... and yes it will .... but I am going to post an update.zip with his stock new phone.apk, as well as his new phone.apk w/ my added blue...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In fact guys.... I'm just going to leave his phone.apk and just add my blue theme into that apk.... the older phone.apk will be scrapped altogether... hope that's kinda what everyone wants....;)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK... here is the fix for the phone.apk incoming call screen... this returns the phone.apk to the one that's included in UDv2.0.0, but with my added TruBlue touch... screenshots below...

TruBlue_UD_InCall_Fix.zip

install like an update.zip using either ClockWork or SPRecovery, without wiping...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The updated TruBlue.zip is now linked in the first post.... for those of you who would rather just install it all in one over the older version of this theme.... no need to wipe... thanks for the feedback guys.... this should all be running fine now...:)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks awesome man!!! The "Does" on the pulldown would look sick in blue beside the silver "Droid" logo though!!
Yeah it would've, and I probably should've, but on that one I would've needed to rebuild the graphics and imbedding the already blue DOES into the close_on PNG.... and admittingly I just got lazy...lol:icon_eek:

My contacts and favorites have awhite background ...and I did a full wipe
40debc58-e329-e269.jpg

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
It should not be white at all..... I'm guessing that it had to do with you wiping??? No need to wipe when installing this theme over UD

Hey MBK, first off nice job it looks really nice. Secondly, I know that 2.0.0 comes with a new phone APK and yours is the old original version. I had put in the old Phone app into my theme also but the slide to answer graphics were all misplaced. I think the code is elsewhere in the system for these. Can you confirm the graphic is sloppy?

If not, how did you fix it?
Not exactly sure what you mean Bro??..... are you referring to the attached screenshot below?? (I currently have BronZ'd Beast on my phone, but the slide to answer screen is similar to TruBlue, but just bronze instead of blue)

Ok gotcha! Was DEF going to run this theme!

srmason6

Reaction score
Xkape I have the bootanimation I was looking for the phone icon like in your red glass with the blue eye for this theme

srmason6

Reaction score
Mbk I can't put your pulldown notification bar over the new update..it just bootloops

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mbk I can't put your pulldown notification bar over the new update..it just bootloops

You're talking about the MetaMorph pulldowns correct?.... I see no reasons why it wouldn't take... Was yours the Patriots one?

srmason6

Reaction score
Yes it was..it worked on the first true blue, but not the last updated one with the transparent backgrounds and the new dialer

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes it was..it worked on the first true blue, but not the last updated one with the transparent backgrounds and the new dialer

OK... I'll take a look...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I was able to install the Patriots MetaMorph perfectly fine.... Do you have a nandroid of the stock UD v2.0.0? ... that would be my suggestion, ... then install my TruBlue_Ultimate, then the MetaMorph...

One thing that I made sure of was that all my themes can take all MetaMorphs correctly... so I am confident that it will for you, once you find what's not going right with your attempts...;)

Let me know if you don't have the stock UDv2.0.0 framework-res, I can upload it via an update.zip to return you to stock framework, then you can apply my theme and the Patriots MM over that...

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
MBK, This Theme Looks ABSOLUTELY BANGIN:) Another Homerun for one of the Theme Kings. My Patriots Pulldown will go perfect w/this BLU..LMK if we can finagle MIUI soon when you're ready..My paypal is on ice for you Bro:)

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MBK, This Theme Looks ABSOLUTELY BANGIN:) Another Homerun for one of the Theme Kings. My Patriots Pulldown will go perfect w/this BLU..LMK if we can finagle MIUI soon when you're ready..My paypal is on ice for you Bro:)
HaHaHa... I do have MIUI at the last pre-level... meaning that it's now completely loaded on my Droid and all apps fully loaded... I have pulled the framework-res and will be editing it sometime soon...;) ... but of course you know that means that the MMs (like your Celtics) will still be on a back burner.... (I actually am going back to the MMs, just a matter of when ;) )

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
HaHaHa... I do have MIUI at the last pre-level... meaning that it's now completely loaded on my Droid and all apps fully loaded... I have pulled the framework-res and will be editing it sometime soon...;) ... but of course you know that means that the MMs (like your Celtics) will still be on a back burner.... (I actually am going back to the MMs, just a matter of when ;) )

That's great News..I'll take TRU BLU over the Celtics for now:)..You are good Bro