[THEME] TruBlue_UDv2.4 for Ultimate Droid v2.4

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. It looks much better :)
Yeah it does... some might have liked it full transparent, but I'm with you, I like this much better... thanks for basically suggesting to go back to it...;)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what change did i miss im confused..lol sorry...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what change did i miss im confused..lol sorry...
The UDv2.4 gingerbread keyboard issues are fixed in TruBlue, and it now has the smoked status bar back, replacing the completely transparent status bar...

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ahhh...very nice indeed!

i just love the way your keyboards come out...very eye appealing

Last edited:

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
heres a little something if you want it...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like it's hue, very jump-out-at-you...;)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah its ok im not crazy about the pattern that one was just kinda a test run lol maybe somebody will use it ill be playin with some more tomorrow

Sent from my Droid

ballmore

Reaction score
heres a little something if you want it...

You stoll my style. I've been working on Diamond Plate wallpapers for a while now. I have one like this but darker. lmao I guess that I can't post it now cuz you beet me to the punch. :)

Ok. Here is one that I was gonna post last night for you MBK but darn it, I needed my beauty sleep. I made a Red Glass version for Xkape and when I was making it I just had to try blue. Blue always turns out nice in my artwork. This one is called......you guessed it: Blue Glass

All artwork that I post is originaly created by me (Ballmore). It's not found on the internet and then modified. That being said anytime that you want to use my art in any of your themes then please do so. All that I ask is that you let me know so that I can keep track of what art is being used in which themes.

The original image started as a sketch on copy paper with markers. Then I through it into Gimp to add the gloss effect. I hope that everybody likes this one.

Last edited:

ballpoint

Reaction score
look great so far no problems
top line in the key board giving these old eyes a fit :icon_eek:

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

frankieg22x

Reaction score
Love this theme, but is there anyway to change the text from blue to white? The blue is hard to read sometimes.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love this theme, but is there anyway to change the text from blue to white? The blue is hard to read sometimes.
UD is always dim even @ default, try increasing the brightness of the screen. I personally like it at max brightness, and I just set the screen dim down time.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, for you and the others that wanted the white text back, here is TruBlue_UDv2.4_White.... It has everything the same as TruBlue, except it has white fonts and new pop-up menu backgrounds (from light to dark to accommodate the white font) ...looks pretty good...;)

TruBlue_UDv2.4_White.zip

EDIT: I'll post screenshots of the differences of this compared to the main TruBlue_UDv2.4...

Last edited: