[THEME RELEASE] BabyBlueTru_UDv2.5...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love you THEME!!!!v But for some reason I lost my Market :icon_eek:. Any advise? Also, can you help me remove the clock off the notification bar PPLLEEEASSSEE?!?!?!?!

The clock can be removed in UDSettings,
as for the market, some did experience this when we were inverting this app... you need to either use ROMManager to reinstall Google Apps (under downloads/CyanogenMod section (free section) or install UDv2.5 over without wiping, that'll put you back to stock market...
then make sure the Vending.apk is named such and not vending.apk with a small v....I think I remember we pinpointing that as one of the issues...

rikura4u

Reaction score
Love you THEME!!!!v But for some reason I lost my Market :icon_eek:. Any advise? Also, can you help me remove the clock off the notification bar PPLLEEEASSSEE?!?!?!?!

The clock can be removed in UDSettings,
as for the market, some did experience this when we were inverting this app... you need to either use ROMManager to reinstall Google Apps (under downloads/CyanogenMod section (free section) or install UDv2.5 over without wiping, that'll put you back to stock market...
then make sure the Vending.apk is named such and not vending.apk with a small v....I think I remember we pinpointing that as one of the issues...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!:icon_ banana: