{THEME} TruBlue UDv2.5....... w/inverted TruBlue BlackMarket

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is for Ultimate Droid v2.5 (D1 & *DInc if you'd like to try;) )...... update.zip (ClockWorkMod or SPRecovery), you know what to do..;)

*This should work with DInc since the install script should work with the Incredible as well, Nandroid first if you try ;)

TruBlue_UDv2.5

* Since Ultimate Droid has menu settings to change notification bar font colors, I have left them stock...color according to how you'd like... the codes for this blue is ff0066cc and light blue is ff0099ff......

* APKs included in this theme....other than Framework-res
Contacts.apk
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
LatinImeGoogle.apk
Music.apk
Phone.apk
Settings.apk
Vending.apk (inverted blackmarket-TruBlue version... credit to thebowers for the initial inversion of this app)
UDWallpapers.apk (to add the TruBlue default wallpaper & a couple others- credit to eiker83 for the BlueFalls Wallpaper, thanks Bro)

* If you wanted other APKs themed you can install a theme by one of the other fine themers for those APKs, then install mine over theirs to get the TruBlue part ...;) ...

snap20101208161213.png

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

http://img152.imageshack.us/i/snap20101208161234.png/

Last edited:
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If anyone could confirm for me that this works on a DInc I'd appreciate it.... nandroid first though before you try...;)

@Adroid, you got in there before I could add this second post...lol:)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My Bad...:) I kept refreshing since you posted you where about to upload it.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks... I'm probably gonna make a BabyBlue version as well, which bsically is TruBlue but with lighter blue system fonts... for those that prefer more contrast of font to background...that looks really good on TruBlue_BeastBBv05, so would like to test it with UD since his EOMs are much dimmer in general by default...

joeyx2

Reaction score
Can u make the numbers on the keyboard a diff. Color its hard to see them on the gingerbread keyboard

bshayes

Reaction score
For those of you have flashed all ready do you know if there is an issue with selecting different smiles when typing? I have this problem with 2.4 and am wondering if it is also on 2.5. Other that that Mbk this theme looks great and I have been waiting for this in order to upgrade to 2.5. I will be making the change and playing with UD 2.5 and some themes this afternoon for sure.

Again great work.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Can u make the numbers on the keyboard a diff. Color its hard to see them on the gingerbread keyboard
The white font on the Blue/Black keys are hard for you to see?...

For those of you have flashed all ready do you know if there is an issue with selecting different smiles when typing? I have this problem with 2.4 and am wondering if it is also on 2.5. Other that that Mbk this theme looks great and I have been waiting for this in order to upgrade to 2.5. I will be making the change and playing with UD 2.5 and some themes this afternoon for sure.

Again great work.
Yeah, 2.5 has the same issue, checked it on the stock keyboard and TruBlue and it still does not keep the smiley selection menu open...

srmason6

Reaction score
Mbk..great work as usual, this theme really goes well with the patriots pull down,and lock screen..thanks again
one question, do you know where i can get a png of the Droid1 with a blue eye, instead of the red like the dancing ones, I know cutalott had it as the phone icon in his indigo glass, but idk how to go about pulling it out!! thanks

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mbk..great work as usual, this theme really goes well with the patriots pull down,and lock screen..thanks again
one question, do you know where i can get a png of the Droid1 with a blue eye, instead of the red like the dancing ones, I know cutalott had it as the phone icon in his indigo glass, but idk how to go about pulling it out!! thanks
Do you mean like one of these?

srmason6

Reaction score
Actually the phone itself like the dancing ones some people use it for a phone icon. That's what I want to use it for

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually the phone itself like the dancing ones

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
unfortunately I do not... wish I could've helped