[THEME RELEASE] BabyBlueTru_UDv2.5...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry guys, been tied up most of the day... and I've been working on the theme for BBv0.6 that just dropped...anyways...

Any ways you can post the .apk of the blue new market? I have been looking for one for a while.

Good work man!
I can post just the Vending.apk in an update.zip ... will try to post it later...but there is still a link for it in the Team Inversion Conversion section, under re-revisit inverting the vending apk thread...

Awesome man!...my next question was gonna be about the font color but since I'm on SS I can't to it :(....thanks for the font thou!

sent with my thumbs

Didn't know that you can't change the notification font colors on SSv4.9??... I always thought you could...

You can change the notification colors on the fly any time...I wanted the entire font color changed....permanantly. don't even know if it can be done

sent with my thumbs
Yeah, system fonts would need XML edits in the framework-res.apk for that ROM... PM me a reminder and I will edit the SSv4.9 frameowrk for you, just tell me what color...

Thanks for the quick work!!!

When I run the MM, it tells me the 3 sub themes do not exist. com.bw.picme.local , phone.apk, framework-res.apk

Any ideas?
Sorry, that was my last XML that was written in Notepad++, after I rewrote to the icons, I forgot to save it so it reverted to the last XML... I'll rewrite it and attach again...

Here you go... it's written right now...lol

I'm almost there :)
I run it now and it tells me latinIme.apk does not exist. Skipping file.

I noticed on other keyboards that are working for me that they are called LatinImeGoogle.apk

Is there something I need to do to make it pickup the file? I looked and in System > App folder I do have a LatinIme.apk folder..so I dont know why it doesnt find it

again..thanks for all your help!!!
Oh yeah, I forgot that sometimes they insert the LatinImeGoogle.apk... I'll try and write it to look for both and install into the correct one... but if you have the LatinIme.apk in system/app then something doesn't sound right, I'll relook at it...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I noticed on other keyboards that are working for me that they are called LatinImeGoogle.apk

Is there something I need to do to make it pickup the file? I looked and in System > App folder I do have a LatinIme.apk folder..so I dont know why it doesnt find it

I tried the one I just linked, then also rewrote it to add either LatinIme or LatinImeGoogle, and they both found and installed the LatinIme on my droid... make sure the apk is named LatinIme and not LatinIME or something, that's the only thing I can think of...

but here's the one with both apk names...LatinIme or LatinImeGoogle, just select the one you have installed on your Droid currently

Attachments

• AdroidsKeyboard_MM.zip
    471.3 KB · Views: 207
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any ways you can post the .apk of the blue new market? I have been looking for one for a while.

Good work man!

Here is the Vending.apk in an update.zip pack

Attachments

• TruBlue_Inverted_Market.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 104

T-Dev

Reaction score
MBK - Thank you!!! works perfect.

Adroid - great keyboard!

Isaiah

Reaction score
Great job MBK. And that's a cool keyboard Adroid. I personaly like that lock on the lockscreen. To bad the volume mute button doesn't match the rest of the theme. It's not even blue...... lol. Just kidding. Don't go trying to change that too. I love the theme. My favorite part is the Android mascot in the voicemail screenshot. That is sweet looking.
LOL, thanks for the good words ballmore, appreciate it... but yeah I switched up the lockscreen icons... screenshots below of different lockscreen icons...and new main homescreenscreenshot with my apps and widgets loaded...

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Sweeeeeet! thank you!

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Just an awesome job, Mbk!!!

This keyboard now goes into my Hall of Fame, along with a black/red multi-touch from 928's Black Glass and the BnB keyboard from thebowers. I love it!

BTW, where do I find it within the theme zip? I wanna pull it out to install onto some other nandroids I have. I wonder if it will work with MIUI?

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I tried the one I just linked, then also rewrote it to add either LatinIme or LatinImeGoogle, and they both found and installed the LatinIme on my droid... make sure the apk is named LatinIme and not LatinIME or something, that's the only thing I can think of...

but here's the one with both apk names...LatinIme or LatinImeGoogle, just select the one you have installed on your Droid currently

This keyboard now goes into my Hall of Fame, along with a black/red multi-touch from 928's Black Glass and the BnB keyboard from thebowers. I love it!

BTW, where do I find it within the theme zip? I wanna pull it out to install onto some other nandroids I have. I wonder if it will work with MIUI?

I put Adroids keyboard graphics into a MetaMorph and posted the ZIP file on post #33... it should work with MIUI just fine, but read that post about the naming of the APKs. I can make an update.zip for you as well if you need ;)...

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score

I put Adroids keyboard graphics into a MetaMorph and posted the ZIP file on post #33... it should work with MIUI just fine, but read that post about the naming of the APKs. I can make an update.zip for you as well if you need ;)...

Pfffft....figures, the one time out of ten I don't read the whole thread and it's right there. Ok, I'll give it a shot and let you know if a zip is necessary.

Thanks again, brother!

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LOL... np, just let me know ;)

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score

Is that MM file in post 23 just the theming or the entire keyboard?

Maybe you'd better throw me the kb file just so I dont hurt myself. I already have to wear safety goggles when I Droid these days! :icon_ banana:

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Is that MM file in post 23 just the theming or the entire keyboard?

Maybe you'd better throw me the kb file just so I dont hurt myself. I already have to wear safety goggles when I Droid these days! :icon_ banana:

The one on post #33 is written to look for either keyboard apk name (LatinIme or LatinImeGoogle), so that whichever you currently have installed is what the MM will overwrite with Adroids PNGs...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll post the update.zip of Adroids keyboard as a plan B...;)

his one has the gingerbread preview font color still yet (orangish?)

Attachments

• AdroidsKeyboard.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 102

rikura4u

Reaction score
Love you THEME!!!!v But for some reason I lost my Market :icon_eek:. Any advise? Also, can you help me remove the clock off the notification bar PPLLEEEASSSEE?!?!?!?!