[THEME] TruBlue_UDv2.4 for Ultimate Droid v2.4

bshayes

Reaction score
First let me start by saying that this theme is the best!! But I just noticed, after a week of running this theme with U.D. 2.4 that in messaging and using the smilie button instead of enter that if you long press it to get other smilies that it will default press the large smile :-D and not let me chose. Has any one else had this problem?

Plus I am holding off to flash U.D. 2.5 tell this theme is released because it is awesome and one of the best out there.

Again thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
First let me start by saying that this theme is the best!! But I just noticed, after a week of running this theme with U.D. 2.4 that in messaging and using the smilie button instead of enter that if you long press it to get other smilies that it will default press the large smile :-D and not let me chose. Has any one else had this problem?

Plus I am holding off to flash U.D. 2.5 tell this theme is released because it is awesome and one of the best out there.

Again thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I'm about to post UDv2.5 TruBlue... I'll take a look at that... does it work in stock UD?... wonder if it's a gingerbread keyboard issue

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The messaging smiley-face longpress issue appears to be due to the gingerbread keyboard port... it does it in stock keyboard as well...

bshayes

Reaction score
Hmmm.. thanks for taking a look into this Mbk, I just posting asking if it was fixed in 2.5 before I looked to see if you responded to this thread (my bad). If it is a gingerbread keyboard issue then I can live with it, just kind of confused me last night. Again great work and I am looking forward to all you have done in 2.5.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the feedback that its working good on the DInc...;)

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

I have found that MOST themes that are ported to a specific rom build (UD 2.4, in this case) will work just fine on the corresponding Dinc rom, as long as the builds are identical. I've been meaning to try your good looking theme for some time now, and I'm glad I did! A quality theme! :):)

-Mike

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I have found that MOST themes that are ported to a specific rom build (UD 2.4, in this case) will work just fine on the corresponding Dinc rom, as long as the builds are identical. I've been meaning to try your good looking theme for some time now, and I'm glad I did! A quality theme! :):)

-Mike

Cool... and thanks for the good words....

I am plaaning to release a lighter blue version of this theme, has a few subtle changes that I think most will enjoy... all of you are welcome to prescreen it before I release it later tonite...
BabyBlueTrue_UDv2.5.zip