Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 - All Devices - Updated 2/11/11

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
i look at all these themes (mostly the blue ones) and im like $*#^, if only it was green lol...i may try making my own next week...probably just going to be framework-res mod for now, and then go back and do xml stuff...gotta get better at .9.png's too

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We need a Black n Bold port!!!

If you are looking for something very similar to Black n Bold but FAR superior, you must install "Blacked Out". It rocks and is now my all time fav for themes. Check it out, you'll see why.dancedroid

At the risk of stepping on toes, I MUST say that while I'll agree that Blacked Out is very nice, I wouldn't say it's FAR superior or that it would have even been created if it weren't for thebowers BNB theme. IMHO that's very rude and if it wasn't for thebowers, alot of things themers do wouldn't be as advanced in the game without all of his guidance and generous manner. I <3 ya thebowers....

Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
We need a Black n Bold port!!!

If you are looking for something very similar to Black n Bold but FAR superior, you must install "Blacked Out". It rocks and is now my all time fav for themes. Check it out, you'll see why.dancedroid

At the risk of stepping on toes, I MUST say that while I'll agree that Blacked Out is very nice, I wouldn't say it's FAR superior or that it would have even been created if it weren't for thebowers BNB theme. IMHO that's very rude and if it wasn't for thebowers, alot of things themers do wouldn't be as advanced in the game without all of his guidance and generous manner. I <3 ya thebowers....

Well put cakes, very well put... :gotmyvote:

I too have also learned much from thebowers....

BachinPhx

Reaction score

Well put cakes, very well put... :gotmyvote:

I too have also learned much from thebowers....

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers here. I am, still entitled to my opinion as we all are.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinions, it's just the way you put it...and imho ecsnead should've been the one to back up thebowers work, since he's most likely learned a boatload from thebowers 'and' he is part of thebowers team inversion conversion... all this strictly my opinion of course...;)
)

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i look at all these themes (mostly the blue ones) and im like $*#^, if only it was green lol...i may try making my own next week...probably just going to be framework-res mod for now, and then go back and do xml stuff...gotta get better at .9.png's too

Not sure about the style of theme you want but Rafficax just added VENOM to the list.. it's my lime green theme..... :D

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I pretty much owe everything I know to bowers. Our themes are very similar and I will even say that image wise black and bold is better. I lean more towards the black, simple industrial clean look. Bowers went the way of excellent image and .9 work. Both are great themes and the best one for you, is the best one for you and that's all it is! I thank everybody that enjoys and uses my theme and I will keep it going. Due to unfortunate events, black and bold has stopped, but the bowers is still around, still provides invaluable help to all of us! Maybe one day black and bold will be back either by bowers or someone that takes it over, but the fact still remains, if you like the theme, it is the best..... for you! If someone else likes another theme, then guess what..... that one is the best too..... for them!!! Enjoy the themes and donate if you feel so inclined.... and don't fight.... !!

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

geoff5093

Reaction score
Went to MIUI for a few days, but came back to my favorite ROM!

5352865482_3d61d3da9e_o.jpg