[THEME] TruBlue_UDv2.4 for Ultimate Droid v2.4

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Links back up, and BD had the LatinImeGoogle.apk in the ROM, but Raffica sent me the port of that LatinIme, and now it's in TruBlue,

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, I loved it when you posted it, I totally forgot to add credits to you for it, been trying to work out something with the keyboard, possibly adding the GingerbreadIme into this theme...anyways thanks for that wallpaper, I'll add your credit now ;)

thats not what i was getting at man, i dont mind about that kind of stuff...i just wanted to comment on how sweet everything turned out:)
Yeah I know, but I wanted to... because I loved it from the first time I laid my eyes on it...;):)

well thank you very much kind sir

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mbk.. the GingerbreadIme can be themed. I thought BD stuck it in but if say no.. then no. BUT, I did theme it last night before he released UD 2.4. Point is.. go at it man! Like to see what you do to it.

+1 ( <-- Not sure what it means) but yeah... xkape did awesome work with it in his red theme, and I know you'll bling it up with blue! dancedroid

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Actually, I didn't put it in my theme..lol I thought BD did and I themed that. So, I d'l'd RafficaX's fix and am, as Mbk did, fixing it.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here are two screenshots. The power widget is not smoked and the task bar turns white when checking Gmail.

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here are two screenshots. The power widget is not smoked and the task bar turns white when checking Gmail.
The notibar on UD already has all that though, and it can be themed to blue... so not sure about doing the widget.
And the transparent status bar can be white at times, maybe I'll return the smoked status bar, but then the full transparency would be lost.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The notibar on UD already has all that though, and it can be themed to blue... so not sure about doing the widget.
And the transparent status bar can be white at times, maybe I'll return the smoked status bar, but then the full transparency would be lost.

I was thinking about that for awhile. I realized it turns white because it's transparent. My bad :blush:

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I was thinking about that for awhile. I realized it turns white because it's transparent. My bad :blush:
But I also hear what you're sayin.... might almost be better with the smoked bar I had all along... and I can also go ahead and theme the widget, might be useful for some if they'd like to disable it in notifications...

OP
Mbk

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm going to release a final version of TruBlue_UDv2.4 and it will have the keyboard issue, mentioned here by Raffica, fixed and with the working word suggestions, the .dict file was incomplete in the gingerbreadIME download Raffica initially posted. But I hopefully got that taken care of...

And I am putting back the semitransparent smoked statusbar.

Install the updated version over existing without wiping and all will be changed to latest... thanks...

TruBlue_UDv2.4.zip

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. It looks much better :)