Themes For The Ultimate Droid 2.5.0 - All Devices - Updated 2/11/11

Reaction score
I know this may be a silly question but im rooted do i have to set a custom rom ( UD ) to run these themes or can i run them with being just rooted...again i pretty much know the answer to this but i would just like to clarify

These themes are for the UD ROM ... so yes, you will first have to flash UD2.3 first. Then install one of these themes.
thats what i thought... thanks Yank. im debating on flashing. new to this on Dinc have done it on Eris many times. Just dont know if i will have the option of flashing back to stock Htc Sense if wanted. If there are any links to "flashing for dummies" lol please help...and if there are any about being able to reflash stock roms...thanks again

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I know this may be a silly question but im rooted do i have to set a custom rom ( UD ) to run these themes or can i run them with being just rooted...again i pretty much know the answer to this but i would just like to clarify

These themes are for the UD ROM ... so yes, you will first have to flash UD2.3 first. Then install one of these themes.
thats what i thought... thanks Yank. im debating on flashing. new to this on Dinc have done it on Eris many times. Just dont know if i will have the option of flashing back to stock Htc Sense if wanted. If there are any links to "flashing for dummies" lol please help...and if there are any about being able to reflash stock roms...thanks again

Sorry, I have a D1 ... not too familiar with DInc.

Reaction score

Sorry, I have a D1 ... not too familiar with DInc.

Cool thanks well maybe one of the great people of DF.net will see this and help..thanks Yank

aristoid

Reaction score
WaterMark'd for UD 2.5

Hi Folks,

Took some digging, but I found the WaterMark'd theme that had been ported to UD 2.5. I don't remember who did the porting originally, but as it is one of my favorites I decided to put it on Dropbox for those looking for it.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17117203/Watermark_'D_UD_2.5.zip

If you are the person who ported this, Thank You !! Please forgive me for not giving credit where it's due, but it took a lot of digging to find it, so please step forward and take credit for this.

**edit**
found the post. Papadroid - you are the hero for some of us...Thank You !! I see you also ported it for a couple of other ROMs out there. We all appreciate it!! Here's the link for the original dl :

Watermark'D_UD_2.5.zip

Thanks again !!
That's Papadroid's download if you have trouble with mine.

dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Last edited:

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey I need someone with the Icredible running 2.5 to test VENOM and check for any issues and stuff.. pm me if you can help.. thanks... It's mostly finished up but will be ready tomorrow evening I think...

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
I just realized what this is missing, Nextang! I just flashed it when I decided to try another ROM (bad idea lol) and I threw on Nextang because I remembered it from a long time ago and it turns out that I really like that theme a lot. Is there any chance that one of ya'll could possibly port Nextang to UD 2.5?

Dolfan

Reaction score
Ive used the RedGlass theme and am now running the Renovated theme...both are very nice..Thankx guys

Bob