OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I just changed the color of my notifications just to make sure it works.... I have nothing to complain.... so if Yank change the files correctly (which I'm sure he did) the new update files should work just fine.... let us know guys.. please....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Cool - thanks for trying it! Sure do hope I swapped them out right :dry: LOL

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Again, I don't (nor have I ever) run UD, but I am tinkering around with the GEM setting in Sapphire and there is a separate setting for Ongoing Notifications - not 100% sure UD has the same set up ... just thought I'd throw it out there.

Apprazer

Reaction score
Yes, UD has separate color settings for just about every item. Ongoing notifications being one of them. I'm installing now.

Apprazer

Reaction score
Yank and alonsou,

I applied the update and booted with no changes taking place. I changed all the colors again through settings to different than black. Rebooted and they worked!! Went in and changed a few back to black, rebooted and they worked too!!!

Thanks again for all the help, guidance and fixes. My wife thanks you too since now I'll get back to work and generating some income.

In my opinion (take it for what's it worth) this is the cleanest looking and best supported theme out there.

And your avatar is extremely creepy, but in a good way.

alonsou

Reaction score
Glad that it work it for you... Yank its a very dedicate themer... I know he will work hard to make it right for us... ;)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yank and alonsou,

I applied the update and booted with no changes taking place. I changed all the colors again through settings to different than black. Rebooted and they worked!! Went in and changed a few back to black, rebooted and they worked too!!!

YAY!! :icon_ lala:Thank the lord! If that didn't work I would have been at a loose as to my next move :laugh:

Thanks again for all the help, guidance and fixes. My wife thanks you too since now I'll get back to work and generating some income.

No problem - if you're gonna do it,do it right LOL

In my opinion (take it for what's it worth) this is the cleanest looking and best supported theme out there.

Well thanks! I worked hard on it (and will continue to do so) and hoped it would show!

And your avatar is extremely creepy, but in a good way.

LMAO - Yeah, isn't that great :biggrin:

Apprazer

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. I went back in and got all the colors in the ticker and notification panel just the way I wanted them. It's looking real good.

My wife has a d1 also and I'm just starting to get her interested because of this theme. Everything she has seen me put on didn't impress her. But this one got her attention.

Have a good trip Yank!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OP Updated

OK - got the links in the OP updated. I'll be heading out in a few hours - if you see any one else encounter the same issues please direct them to the new links ... Thanks and have a good week end all! Hope to have a surprise mid next week for you!! :biggrin:

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Apprazer

Reaction score
Yank, I could have waited until you returned. You are one dedicated person. Be safe!

Apprazer

Reaction score
I appreciate your effort.

No listing on the Ultimate Droid - Theme thread?!? Most people I see post over there appreciate good work and your theme needs to be on that list.

I'm looking forward to your future work.