[THEME]~Release~ ***RENOVATED***

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yank.. I don't think there is anything rogue about any of your apps. I can install any of mine but not ALL of them. It appears to me that my apps and frame, coupled with BD's stuff in the /system folder is more than the phone allows for. I simply took a couple out and it installed fine.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yank.. I don't think there is anything rogue about any of your apps. I can install any of mine but not ALL of them. It appears to me that my apps and frame, coupled with BD's stuff in the /system folder is more than the phone allows for. I simply took a couple out and it installed fine.

That should only matter if you're adding applications that aren't normally in system/app. Or you're adding so much to the images that they increase the apk size enormously.

I have about 15 apks in my Cold Fusion port and it installs fine. I think there are 10 or so in my Holiday theme and it installs just fine.

It might be something you guys are theming that I'm not. Remember, BD does some weird stuff with applications that might not like some of the changes. I'd check them one at a time.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I do stick things in mine that no one else does. Like inverted vending, inverted gmail, inverted, facebook, inverted twitter, inverted google voice, inverted VZW Voicemail.... Also, when you "chrome" an image.. it's huge.

I suspect Yank does the same thing with unique apps stuck in. WE are creating our own headaches..lol

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
can someone port this for the incredable thanks i feel lost with out it i upgraded to an htc inc from a droid 1 and i am lost with out this theme

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yank will take care of ya I bet!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

That should only matter if you're adding applications that aren't normally in system/app. Or you're adding so much to the images that they increase the apk size enormously.

I have about 15 apks in my Cold Fusion port and it installs fine. I think there are 10 or so in my Holiday theme and it installs just fine.

It might be something you guys are theming that I'm not. Remember, BD does some weird stuff with applications that might not like some of the changes. I'd check them one at a time.

I do stick things in mine that no one else does. Like inverted vending, inverted gmail, inverted, facebook, inverted twitter, inverted google voice, inverted VZW Voicemail.... Also, when you "chrome" an image.. it's huge.

I suspect Yank does the same thing with unique apps stuck in. WE are creating our own headaches..lol

Yup - I add apps in that BD doesn't ... I sacrificed FB and Twitter and it installed fine (sound familiar kook LOL). Other than that the only others I included that BD didn't is Gmail and Launcher Pro - been runnign smooth all morning *knock on wood*

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
can someone port this for the incredable thanks i feel lost with out it i upgraded to an htc inc from a droid 1 and i am lost with out this theme

I can try! I never even looked at a DInc ROM, but tell me which on you're running Tink1021 and I'll give it a try. As long as you don't mind being my guinea pig that is LOL ...

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score

I can try! I never even looked at a DInc ROM, but tell me which on you're running Tink1021 and I'll give it a try. As long as you don't mind being my guinea pig that is LOL ...

ud 2.3 dinc yea ill test thanks yank

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yank i got it i just redid the framework-res.apk with your images and pushed through te and its working great so i can use that till you get time to do it thanks