Thanks Again Yank

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
any time u need a dinc tester just pm me

thanks

dirtysanchez

Reaction score
Hey yank thx for the theme I like it alot had one thing tho on the theme that u gave me yesterday the notification pull down the part that shows email or notfcation the banner is too close to the white font and makes it unreadable if i hilight it, it can be seen. not sure if you caught it between the pre one u gave me and this one you relesed but thought i would tell you. Past that it all looks good in the hood thx for you and your teams effort on this theme.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Hey yank thx for the theme I like it alot had one thing tho on the theme that u gave me yesterday the notification pull down the part that shows email or notfcation the banner is too close to the white font and makes it unreadable if i hilight it, it can be seen. not sure if you caught it between the pre one u gave me and this one you relesed but thought i would tell you. Past that it all looks good in the hood thx for you and your teams effort on this theme.

Think you need to go into settings > ultimate settings > user interface > notifications colors > and set everything in "items notifications" to black, touch the "swab" in the middle of the ring, reboot and you should be set

Ronbo19

Reaction score
The theme is awesome, really great work. One question, on your website you show a screenshot of the lock screen that has the phone and an sms icon, i assume this is to unlock the phone and proceed directly to either the dialer or the sms app. How do I go about getting that particular lock screen, looked around and can't seem to find it, I'm on UD 2.3. Sorry if it's obvious I just can't seem to find it. Thanks for all your work!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
The theme is awesome, really great work. One question, on your website you show a screenshot of the lock screen that has the phone and an sms icon, i assume this is to unlock the phone and proceed directly to either the dialer or the sms app. How do I go about getting that particular lock screen, looked around and can't seem to find it, I'm on UD 2.3. Sorry if it's obvious I just can't seem to find it. Thanks for all your work!

Yeah, took my a little while to find those too :D

Ultimate Settings > Input Settings > "Phone and Messaging"

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Don't forget to uncheck the box for using the rotary lockscreen.

Last edited:
OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Launcher Pro Update

For those using the "RENOVATED" LaunchPro, the new 0.8.2 version is ready!

Click HERE for the link - then go to apps and the LP download is at the lower left of the screen.