YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

Apprazer

Reaction score
Yank, I just came back to ud with the 2.1 release and I'm really liking it with your theme. One question, if you don't mind.

Is the size of the "Unlock" or "Sound" button on the lockscreen controlled by the ROM or is this something you would consider? They look a bit small and a little lost. The detail on your buttons would really stand out if they were larger.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I was enjoying your theme on this ROM.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yank, I just came back to ud with the 2.1 release and I'm really liking it with your theme. One question, if you don't mind.

Is the size of the "Unlock" or "Sound" button on the lockscreen controlled by the ROM or is this something you would consider? They look a bit small and a little lost. The detail on your buttons would really stand out if they were larger.

I did resize the lock screen icons for UD2.1. When I did things for 2.0 I noticed they were cut off because UD has the sliders so low. So I decided to reduce their size a bit for 2.1 to avoid the "cut off". I was liking the look ... until I started using the rotary lock screen regularly after I released it.

So, I am kinda torn, I like the smaller/non-cut off icons for the portrait lock screen but don't like them so much for the rotary lock screen.

I did realize I forgot to theme the landscape lock screen icons, so I am contemplating putting all the lock screen back to their normal size and just living with the cut off.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I was enjoying your theme on this ROM.

Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. UD was the most challenging ROM to implement all the changes to but it was also the ROM that pushed me to make all the changes - just wasn't feeling all the red! LOL

Apprazer

Reaction score
So, I am kinda torn, I like the smaller/non-cut off icons for the portrait lock screen but don't like them so much for the rotary lock screen.

I did realize I forgot to theme the landscape lock screen icons, so I am contemplating putting all the lock screen back to their normal size and just living with the cut off.

I see what you're saying on the standard lock screen the way bd put it at the bottom. The smaller icons just look out of place on the rotary though. Would you get any flak from those users if you took them back to original size? My vote would be to go back to original size.

but it was also the ROM that pushed me to make all the changes - just wasn't feeling all the red! LOL

I was going to ask if you took the red progress circles out. While I was not in agreement with you conceptually because I love flashes of different color, I really like your work there. Very renovated.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
. Would you get any flak from those users if you took them back to original size?

Well, there's one way to find out LOL. Although, when the lock screen icons were full size and cut off on the first Renovated UD2.0 release nobody said anything (it just bothered me a bit). So, I think putting them back to the original size shouldn't be an issue.

smtom

Reaction score
Renovated Incredible UD2.1

Flashed Renovated clear pull-down on UD 2.1; couldn't be happier.

Smooth, great looking, and as happy with the theme as I was with it on UD 2.0.
Thankin' the Yank! :rockon:

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Flashed Renovated clear pull-down on UD 2.1; couldn't be happier.

Smooth, great looking, and as happy with the theme as I was with it on UD 2.0.
Thankin' the Yank! :rockon:

Awesome, glad you like the theme! And thanks for stopin' by and posting the comment!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Apprazer

Reaction score
. Would you get any flak from those users if you took them back to original size?

Well, there's one way to find out LOL. Although, when the lock screen icons were full size and cut off on the first Renovated UD2.0 release nobody said anything (it just bothered me a bit). So, I think putting them back to the original size shouldn't be an issue.

Cool :yr1:

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
OK - the 2.3 port was ... interesting to say the least LOL

I am running it now and everything seems to be going well, but I'd like to get some testers before I release it officially ...

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
OK - the 2.3 port was ... interesting to say the least LOL

I am running it now and everything seems to be going well, but I'd like to get some testers before I release it officially ...

link me yank i'll give it a wirl cant sleep anyways

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com