[THEME] RENOVATED FOR UD2.5 (Multiple Devices)

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes please..can't read it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
To change the text color you need to go into UD settings / user interface. Under there you'll see a set of three notifcation settings towards the bottom. Select each one and change to the desired color, once the color shows in the middle of the color ring touch it. Reboot and you should be good to go.

When I first flashed the ROM I tested these myself and didn't have a problem. However, someone posted in another thread they had to do a little work around to get it to work. Once I get back to a PC I'll get you what they did.

Edit: not running UD ATM, so if these instructions are a bit vague I appologize.

Sent from my DROID

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
If the above didn't work for changing the text color here is a post from earlier in this thread that worked for a couple of people.

I did have this problem and this is what I did to fix it...Idon't know what I did but it worked...lol

Settings >>Ultimate Settings>>Tweak extras>>Select a theme>>anyone>>Reset UI tweaks to default>>reboot

Hope it works...

Don't know what I did but it worked...:icon_ banana:

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just Flashed your Theme and It looks really great!! Thank you!! I really Love the Themed Apps, they are a great new change!! I would like to see a battery notification icon with charge percentage!!

~Srkx~

Well thanks, glad you like it.

I plan to give Renovate a little make over when I get time. When I first released it, my intention was to just give a little color to stock. Along the way I have learned more & more and I've got some new ideas ... and a new battery icon is part of that plan :D

Thats Great!! :icon_ banana: I just started reading into how to theme.... i've got a ton of ideas but i'm not sure i'll ever have the time... it bums me out!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:ROM: The UltimateDriod 2.5.0 Froyo (2.2):greendroid:
:greendroid:Theme: RENOVATED FOR UD2.5 :greendroid:
:greendroid:King'sKernel#3 OC to 1.2 GHZ - ULowV:greendroid:
:greendroid: www.twitter.com - @SrkxMokwi:greendroid:

Afyer changeing in ud settings under iserinterface status bar do a reboot and it should change

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
If the above didn't work for changing the text color here is a post from earlier in this thread that worked for a couple of people.

I did have this problem and this is what I did to fix it...Idon't know what I did but it worked...lol

Settings >>Ultimate Settings>>Tweak extras>>Select a theme>>anyone>>Reset UI tweaks to default>>reboot

Hope it works...

Don't know what I did but it worked...:icon_ banana:

Okay I got it! Thanks for the Help.... there are so many setting changes you can make on this ROM i almost need a users manual to know it all!!!

~Srkx~
:greendroid:ROM: The UltimateDriod 2.5.0 Froyo (2.2):greendroid:
:greendroid:Theme: RENOVATED FOR UD2.5 :greendroid:
:greendroid:Kernel: Invisiblek_2.6.32.26-18:greendroid:

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
So your a theme dev. and other themes of your for any other roms??

~Srkx~

At the moment I have only the one. I have been working on another one, but things keep coming up - usually a UD update LOL j/k

I am also working on a custom theme for a (fairly) new ROM. So, between porting this theme with updates and such and working on the custom ROM theme it's been a slow go at theme #2 :biggrin: