YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
[theme] ***renovated*** for ud 1.0.0 & 2.0

RENOVATED​

RENOVATED has been, well... renovated! Some pretty big changes (IMO) that I hope you all enjoy. Take a look for yourself:

GET ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS AND SCREEN SHOTS
--->HERE<---

Last edited:

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I tried this theme on UD 1.0 and it looks sweet. I noticed in the main app menu the app names do not show up I did a full data/cache wipe. I reverted back to Watermarked Theme.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I tried this theme on UD 1.0 and it looks sweet. I noticed in the main app menu the app names do not show up I did a full data/cache wipe. I reverted back to Watermarked Theme.

Is this with the latest version posted today? I did not change anything that would effect the app lables, so this is a new one on me ... any other UD users having this?

Also, did you install this over another theme?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I installed it over the stock UD 1.0 I reverted back and now reinstalled it. It worked Thanks awesome theme!!!

illmatic636

Reaction score
Very Nice Theme Yank! Thank you for sharing it. It's the new face of UD for me.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Very Nice Theme Yank! Thank you for sharing it. It's the new face of UD for me.

No problem ... thanks for trying it out. What's the sense of doing all this work just to keep it for myself? :biggrin:

Any plans to port to any other ROMs?

Or, is there any way to allow users to install just the status bar via Metamorph? I think it would look good with any rom or color scheme.

~ DroidForums.net App ~

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Any plans to port to any other ROMs?

Or, is there any way to allow users to install just the status bar via Metamorph? I think it would look good with any rom or color scheme.

~ DroidForums.net App ~

Right now it's available for Sapphire 1.1.1, Tanknspanks unofficial Sapphire 1.1.4, Simply Stunning 4.8 and UD (as you already know :tongue:); here's the "official" release page:http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/90450-theme-release-renovated-multiple-roms.html
I did port to ShadowRom and got very little interest when I looked for testers so, I scrapped RENOVATED-ShadowRom. I am now in the process of porting it to Project Elite ...

I am not familiar with metamorph, but if there is enough interest I could look into how I'd go about maybe making a .zip of just the status bar. But, at the moment I am concentrating on getting more apps themed and getting it ported to other ROMS of interest.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Ok awesome. I did try it out on shadow a while back when you put the test out. I didn't report anything but it worked great.

Ill keep an eye on this project and see where we go...thanks again!

~ DroidForums.net App ~