[THEME]~RELEASE~ **RENOVATED** for MULTIPLE ROMS

MJ5150

Reaction score
Would you be interested in integrating the OUT Kitchen circle battery, style Version C, New charger, into Sourcery 2.0?

I used that battery animation while on MIUI and I loved it. I got it somewhat working in Sourcery 2.0 with your theme, but the battery percentages are all jumbled looking and the charging animation does not work. It's just a gray circle when I am plugged in.

-Mike

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Would you be interested in integrating the OUT Kitchen circle battery, style Version C, New charger, into Sourcery 2.0?

I used that battery animation while on MIUI and I loved it. I got it somewhat working in Sourcery 2.0 with your theme, but the battery percentages are all jumbled looking and the charging animation does not work. It's just a gray circle when I am plugged in.

-Mike

Where can I see this battery icon?

MJ5150

Reaction score

UOT Kitchen

Click the top choice, SCB with %, Version [A-N], then click next. The one I prefer on the next page is Version C, New charger. I go through the process, skip all the extra add-ons, supply the framework-res.apk from your theme for it to "cook" up, but it fails every time.

I am confuzzled.

-Mike

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com

UOT Kitchen

Click the top choice, SCB with %, Version [A-N], then click next. The one I prefer on the next page is Version C, New charger. I go through the process, skip all the extra add-ons, supply the framework-res.apk from your theme for it to "cook" up, but it fails every time.

I am confuzzled.

-Mike

OK, this whole process has me confused LOL. Lemme make sure I am trying to get the right ones first ... see the attached pics - those the ones you talking about?

E36M3

Reaction score
Would like this theme for SS 5.0 if poss. Favorite theme by far!!

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Would like this theme for SS 5.0 if poss. Favorite theme by far!!

Yeah, sorry I have been slacking on the GB ports ... it is set up a bit differently then froyo. Plus I've been kinda busy, but I am hoping to get to it this weekend.

Proraver

Reaction score
Any chance there is a UD 3.0 version in the works? I really dig your theme.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Any chance there is a UD 3.0 version in the works? I really dig your theme.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Thought UD was now up to 3.0.1??

Honestly at this post I am kinda leery about porting to ANY GB ROMs ... it seems (to me anyway) that there are still a lot of bugs with all of them.

flyinion

Reaction score
Hey Yank just checking in, haven't been around much for a bit. Was just wondering, especially after seeing the demise of Sourcery, what your plans are for this theme and the GB ROMs and incinerated as well? I'm still on Sapphire, but waiting for either CM7 RC or for Chevy to get version 5.x out with his fixes included.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Hey flyinion, thanks for dropping by :)

Renovated had it's first official GB port to PEv5.0.x (x=2 ATM), just forgot to update this post and the website. Honestly, I didn't think anyone was looking anymore :laugh:

Ports have slowed down and I apologize - work has picked up and I haven't had the time to flash multiple ROMs in order to port to them. So, with that being said, Incinerated will live on via PE as well (I've got it about 90% ported now).

If I can, I will port one (or both) to another ROM but trying to maintain two themes across multiple ROMs will more then likely be too much for me to take on right now.

Hope everyone understands ...

Sent from my Droid