YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
[THEME]**RENOVATED** for Sapphire 1.1.1

RENOVATED​

RENOVATED has been, well... renovated! Some pretty big changes (IMO) that I hope you all enjoy. Take a look for yourself:

GET ALL DOWNLOAD LINKS AND SCREEN SHOTS
--->HERE<---

Last edited:

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
Hey bro what's up!? Are you kidding me? 339 views and no one has posted anything for a reply...

Anyways, I am still enjoying using the beta Renovated for 1.1.4 and had two quick questions for ya. First, is there an official version of Renovated for 1.1.4 floating around anywhere? And secondly, if so, are there anywhere significant changes to the release version to warrant upgrading from the beta?

Thanks again man for the awesome theme. :)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Hey bro what's up!? Are you kidding me? 339 views and no one has posted anything for a reply...

Anyways, I am still enjoying using the beta Renovated for 1.1.4 and had two quick questions for ya. First, is there an official version of Renovated for 1.1.4 floating around anywhere? And secondly, if so, are there anywhere significant changes to the release version to warrant upgrading from the beta?

Thanks again man for the awesome theme. :)

There is an official release page here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/90450-theme-release-renovated-multiple-roms.html

However, I think you're running the latest version anyway. BUT, keep your eyes open this week for an update ...

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
UPDATE #1 - Gmail & Facebook ...

RENOVATED Gmail and Facebook are here!!

Here is the first of what I hope are many updates...

If you are already running the previous version of RENOVATED, there is no need to revert back to a stock theme to install the update - just flash this version right over the first! However, if this is you FIRST time installing RENOVATED you will need to flash to a stock version of whatever ROM you are installing this on!

ALL LINKS IN THE OP HAVE BEEN UPDATED TO REFLECT THE CHANGES ...

As always, hope you enjoy :biggrin:​

Last edited:

jayman350

Reaction score
wow man looks great! I've been running this on 1.1.1 and 1.1.4 and its a great theme. Very good work.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Renovatedv0.2 is out...

Hello? Is this thing on??

If there's anyone using this theme :tongue: the Pandora and Twitter update is here (for 1.1.1 & 1.1.4)! I didn't have time to update the links in this thread, but click the link in my sig and you can get it there ...

ENJOY

jayman350

Reaction score
updates look good, I don't use the stock twitter app and hardly ever use pandora so I don't think I'll be flashing the update if those are the only two things that have been updated.

I really like the overall feel of the theme, you have gotten into just about every possible menu/section of the rom.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
updates look good, I don't use the stock twitter app and hardly ever use pandora so I don't think I'll be flashing the update if those are the only two things that have been updated.

yup, that's it for now ...

I really like the overall feel of the theme, you have gotten into just about every possible menu/section of the rom.

Thanks! That was my goal - try to get everything visible themed ... and man-o-man is there a lot of it :tongue:

fetchman

Reaction score
You may recall that I did a little bit of testing for you with the first release. Just thought I would check in and let you know that I'm still loving and using this very clean theme. I probably won't load this .2 however, since I don't Tweet nor do I use Pandora. I'll just keep enjoying the first 2 versions and wait to see what you come up with beyond .2

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
You may recall that I did a little bit of testing for you with the first release. Just thought I would check in and let you know that I'm still loving and using this very clean theme. I probably won't load this .2 however, since I don't Tweet nor do I use Pandora. I'll just keep enjoying the first 2 versions and wait to see what you come up with beyond .2

I do remember - thanks!

And thanks for stopping by and letting me know there are Sapphire users out there :biggrin:

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Links in the OP have been updated for v0.2 ... also added a link for the Launcher Pro dock background shown in the screen shots.

fetchman

Reaction score
Yank. I keep forgetting to mention one thing that I have noticed with the original (or 1st update). When I get a phone call the answer/ignore buttons are the stock ones. Is that to be expected? I would have noticed it earlier but most of the time I'm on a bluetooth headset so don't often actually see the screen when a phone call comes in.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yank. I keep forgetting to mention one thing that I have noticed with the original (or 1st update). When I get a phone call the answer/ignore buttons are the stock ones. Is that to be expected? I would have noticed it earlier but most of the time I'm on a bluetooth headset so don't often actually see the screen when a phone call comes in.

Yeah, I didn't touch those ... yet :icon_evil: