[THEME]~RELEASE~ **RENOVATED** for MULTIPLE ROMS

Apprazer

Reaction score
43a3919d-8e02-69da.jpg
43a3919d-8e11-faf1.jpg

Sent from my D1 using DFA

Apprazer

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the quality of the images. The droid forum app wouldn't accept the images from shootme, I used screenshot and low res jpeg. When I get to my computer I'll try and post better pics.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I'm not sure about the quality of the images. The droid forum app wouldn't accept the images from shootme, I used screenshot and low res jpeg. When I get to my computer I'll try and post better pics.

Ugh :blink: this is bizarre!! Let me look into this and see what I can do for you!

Any other UD users experiencing this?? Not hearing too much back from anyone so I assumed all was well. If not, please let me know of any issues so I can fix them - or try to anyway :biggrin:

Apprazer

Reaction score
At your leisure Yank. Hey, the phone still works, so it's not killing me.

I saw where someone asked earlier about the white on white notifications. Your suggestion was to tweak through TUD settings. I've done that, all notification settings are black. Reboot. Still white on white. Any thoughts? Other than me being a pain :)

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
At your leisure Yank. Hey, the phone still works, so it's not killing me.

I saw where someone asked earlier about the white on white notifications. Your suggestion was to tweak through TUD settings. I've done that, all notification settings are black. Reboot. Still white on white. Any thoughts? Other than me being a pain :)

Hmmm... that should have changed it for you. I did nothing to effect text color - only icons. I know with Sapphire after you change the color you need to touch the "color swab" in the middle for it to save and then reboot. Never ran UD so I am not sure of his set up ...

Apprazer

Reaction score
Yank, same thing under TUD, you have to hit the center color button in the picker and then reboot.

I redid the dialer screenshot

Wow, you've got a fix already! Forget the clearer screenshot. And thanks for pointing me in the right direction to create screenshots, very cool.

I'll try the update and let you know.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Yank, same thing under TUD, you have to hit the center color button in the picker and then reboot.

I redid the dialer screenshot

Wow, you've got a fix already! Forget the clearer screenshot. And thanks for pointing me in the right direction to create screenshots, very cool.

I'll try the update and let you know.

Wait, I am a little confused - is that attached thumbnail the "DialerFix".zip? Please say it ain't so :unsure:

You know, looking at that screenie I kinda dig that :laugh:

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Simply Stunning Fix

For all you SS users: It was brought to my attention that two icons were not themed, reboot and reboot recovery. That has been fixed and both links in the OP have been updated ... sorry 'bout that!

Apprazer

Reaction score
No that was a "shootme" version of the old dialer, just more clearer. The DF application only allows jpeg files to be uploaded. I had to access the forum through my pc browser to get the png files from shootme uploaded.

Do you mean you like the transparent dialer? Coming from BlackNBold, I really like the way the keys are defined on the dialer and that's why I tried yours, very similar and not common amongst other themes.

Anyway, applied the dialerfix1 file and yes!!! it's just like the dialer in the original post screen shots. Perfect and I love it. Thanks again for the quick work.

Maybe you can offer the transparent dialer as an option too.

Do you have any thoughts on the Notification Panel font color? I've got them all set for black and nothings changed. I can see the icon to the left, but no text. Unless of course I press on the item and when the red background kicks in, I can see what it says. I will post some screenshots soon, but my partner is insisting I get back to work :blink: I can play with the droid all day long.

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Do you mean you like the transparent dialer? Coming from BlackNBold, I really like the way the keys are defined on the dialer and that's why I tried yours, very similar and not common amongst other themes.

Anyway, applied the dialerfix1 file and yes!!! it's just like the dialer in the original post screen shots. Perfect and I love it. Thanks again for the quick work.

Maybe you can offer the transparent dialer as an option too.

Yeah, kinda liked the look of that dialer a bit.

Do you have any thoughts on the Notification Panel font color? I've got them all set for black and nothings changed. I can see the icon to the left, but no text. Unless of course I press on the item and when the red background kicks in, I can see what it says. I will post some screenshots soon, but my partner is insisting I get back to work :blink: I can play with the droid all day long.

I am at a loss as for the notification thing! I had other users with the same issue, but tweaking the settings a rebooting always worked! Sorry, wish I could help more. Maybe as around on the UD section if others have had an issue with "stuck" text color ...

opquiros2

Reaction score
notification bar

UD 1.0.0
ChevyNo1 1.2 ulv
(THEME) RENOVATED

Woooooo!!!!dancedroid Thank you. White Notification bar/UD settings/change text color/no affect

OP
YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
UD 1.0.0
ChevyNo1 1.2 ulv
(THEME) RENOVATED

Woooooo!!!!dancedroid Thank you. White Notification bar/UD settings/change text color/no affect

Wait, so are you having the same issue? I am confused - first you're dancing and at the end you say no affect :confused:

opquiros2

Reaction score
Sorry about that/ first time post, notification bar change text color you no effect

Last edited: