[THEME] PuRe

fox_dye

Reaction score
I figured that out. Now the only issue I have is the market not working. Tried clearing market data, did a cache wipe, and also tried a fresh install of rom and theme and still got a market fc. Only thing i haven't been able to fix yet.

Sent from a galaxy far far away........

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The market seems to be an issue I am going to look at it tonight and hopefully have a fix of some sort

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also about to theme a few more market apps...any request....

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Possible themed Market app.

Hey JSin......

First off, I am not a dev, nor do I claim to be one. I give all credit where it is due when it comes to these themes. You guys, Da Devs, (ya know....kinda like.....Da Bears.....anywayz.......an old Saturday Night Live skit with Chris Farley).....whoa.....There goes my ADD......Time for an ADDerall. Hahahaha!!!!! Ok. I'm back. I hate it when that happens....:rofl3:

I was thinking maybe you could do, for "PuRe" of course, a creme colored app, linear style, with the mixed up letters (when not jumbled would spell the app.) in the square, and a shadow around the outline of the square...... If you just draw a square on a piece of paper and randomly place the Letters that spell the app. in the middle, and just customize from there. It would just add more class and minimalistic effect, to an already perfect theme for us minimalists! Thanks for EVERYTHING...You devs are the best at what you do. I really appreciate your help.

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Screenshot Docks.....

Come on, bro...... Give it up....... LOL!!!! Where did you get those Dock Icons? :rofl3:

Go Launcher......ADW? What? :}

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
JoJo I can look into the idea and see what we can come up with..

The icons in the screenshots are from DarkSquare ADW theme on the market...

Fox .. are you just using the stock launcher?

I also noticed that you live about an hour from where I do ..

fox_dye

Reaction score
Launcher pro plus so I can change the icon myself if I had the image

Where are you from

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I live in Richmond IN...

I believe @gbianchi is putting together an icon pack of some sorts to be compatible with LPP...

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah we are in the process of getting FB updated... seems the new one does not like to play to nice with the edits .. but we will get it

chronicfireworks

Reaction score
oh and can you fix the 1x service framework icon in the bar. because for me it flashes yellow when it in active. was that supposed to happen? it seems to be from the original liberty rom theme.

thanks

ps. keep up the great job on the theme.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I figured that out. Now the only issue I have is the market not working. Tried clearing market data, did a cache wipe, and also tried a fresh install of rom and theme and still got a market fc. Only thing i haven't been able to fix yet.

Check out the market troubleshooting link in my sig, see if that helps.

Another route, boot into recovery, clear dalvik cache, then install the theme again (don't wipe data, cache is ok).

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh and can you fix the 1x service framework icon in the bar. because for me it flashes yellow when it in active. was that supposed to happen? it seems to be from the original liberty rom theme.

thanks

ps. keep up the great job on the theme.

Yeah someone else mentioned it switches to yellow.. we have that fixed already, was not done on purpose.. believe we just forgot to put the image in..

Stetsonaw thanks for the help with the market.. :)