Installation
1)Uninstall Twitter & Facebook before flashing
2)Download unity.zip file to SD Card, Bootstrap & Reboot Into CW Recovery
3)Wipe CACHE (not data/factory reset) / Wipe Dalvik Cache
4)Navigate to Unity.zip & Flash
3)Reboot & Enjoy Being "Unified"
*After Flashing, the initial restart may take a few minutes, be patient

**CREDITS**
jsinLegacy: his "Pure" Theme Is really what gave me idea/motivation to do this theme, & The Contacts.apk & Lock screen Are his, I used with his permission, with slight alterations in some areas by me. When jsinlegacy releases PURE for Libery ROM, I would suggest it to anyone. It's a work of art!
draya1986: Icons / GB theme base

1zfhoag.jpg

2v9u1ec.jpg

rrpmw4.jpg

Last edited:
OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Wallpapers

2q237kp.jpg

*These are all custom wallpapers made by me for this theme. ~Enjoy
Wallpapers For Unity Theme
Click on the thumbnail & save the image

**BONUS WALLPAPER PACK**
10 additional wallpapers, all but 1are originals made by me for the Unity Theme. This wallpack includes the whhite-hex wallpaper pictured above, that many of you have asked for !
*** DOWNLOAD HERE*** http://www.mediafire.com/?3vwh5y8kkg3ljgr
2e2l6xs.jpg

Last edited:

Steady Hawkin

Fueling The Revolution
Developer
Reaction score
Patience of a saint, mind of a genius. Thanks for the dope theme, keep up the good work bruh!

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
Awesome theme, anyone else having trouble seeing who is calling or the number that's calling?

kilahimm

Reaction score
Looks great! Are you able to post the tiled wallpaper from the second screenshot?

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
Also, within dialer preferences, when I go into for example - change digits color, the options are blacked out

christ1065

Reaction score
Also, within dialer preferences, when I go into for example - change digits color, the options are blacked out

They are blacked out but if you long press the boxes the words appear. Tried them all but contact still doesn't appear during call.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Not Seeing Contacts...

I went back to stock Liberty theme, & re-flashed Unity to see if I could see where the number calling doesnt show up... It does. Its just small print, an off shade of white on a white background, which is the way it was intended... minimalistic. The number pops up under the contact photo. I also tried test calls from wife, sons, work, & brothers cell phone, all of their contact pics popped up. I was curious, so when I rooted a DX for a friend of a friend, I flashed Liberty & Unity to see if I could replicate the bug, It worked fine. But maybe its easy for me to spot since I know where to look? Also, I flash the theme with the system mounted in CWR, that could be the issue. I will do some further checking & see. I may also change the hues of the background with shadows or something to make the white text stand out more. As a remedy, I would suggest you try re-flashing with system mounted. Hope this helps....

stewdaddy123

Reaction score
Thanks for looking into that. I thought that may have been what was happening, the off white on white background. I just couldn't see it because of the light I was in. Thanks again

Xerrus

Reaction score
I experienced the same complete white-out problem originally, but I flashed it through the new ROM manager and I believe that was the problem. Second time through, using CWR, it worked just fine, could see the text on the calling screen just fine. Only thing thar doesn't show on the calling screen is the person's name? Shows their picture, number and silence or decline options but not the Name of the caller. Perhaps a fix in the future? Or an idea of how to alter it if it was intentional?

Thanks so much! Your theme is amazing aside from that small detail so far!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Where did the link go to download theme?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums