[THEME] PuRe

makaveliq3

Reaction score
don't let him troll you man it's a beautiful theme. I'm sticking with it for awhile myself. Would like to point out you have a black on black problem with the contact list.

When you use the scroller to the side the box with the current letter you are on is just two very close shades of dark grey and it's barely legible.

Other than that your Pure Sex theme is indeed Pure Sex.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
don't let him troll you man it's a beautiful theme. I'm sticking with it for awhile myself. Would like to point out you have a black on black problem with the contact list.

When you use the scroller to the side the box with the current letter you are on is just two very close shades of dark grey and it's barely legible.

Other than that your Pure Sex theme is indeed Pure Sex.

... thanks I never really use that so did not notice... Will fix and release in next update.. :)

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow! This thread starts out with a beautiful piece of work that I absolutely love. And then people start trashing it. Its called "constructive criticism" not called trash the Guy cause you don't like it. Please help him make it even more amazing (if possible) or ignore it. No need to be rude.
But amazing work and I love it!!

FreeMyMoto!!!
FreeMyMoto!!!
FreeMyMoto!!!

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just saw this garbage. Jsin, you are the man, evrybody who is anybody knows your rep. Dont let a disgruntled individual rain on your parade bro.Several people with themer cred are giving you props for "PURE". Anybody who has ever done a theme can just look at the screenshots & say "Dang, those dudes have got some skills." Keep on keepin' on man, do your thang! LoL.
& 628 if xda was so hot for you, why did you leave?

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 .... 99% of the people that bash couldn't theme a stick figure... OP, your work is slick bro... keep it up! Themers respect themers cause we know what's involved....

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
*Removed my posts that were clogging the thread.

And in all that, I forgot to mention... Epic theme bro!! If i didn't have my theme, i'd rock it!

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You have skills beyond most Stetson.... scratch or not, you put out some sick work... not to hijack the thread.... jsin, don't let anybody bring ya down... we've all had thread bashers and they always wither away....

Sent from the imagination of Uncle B-boy

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Pure.....

Well..... when a Developer is able to make even the Rookies (such as myself)look good, you know you have come up with somethin special. Thank you, JSin. Looks like the other devs have some catchin' up to do. DAMN!!!!! I LOOK GOOD!!!! LMBO!!!!:rofl3::clap:

Last edited:
OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well..... when a Developer is able to make even the Rookies (such as myself)look good, you know you have come up with somethin special. Thank you, JSin. Looks like the other devs have some catchin' up to do. DAMN!!!!! I LOOK GOOD!!!! LMBO!!!!:rofl3::clap:

I like those dock Icons you are using.. where did you find those? They look nice

fox_dye

Reaction score
Theme looks great man. Have you looked at the launcher pro widget skins yet. Just think it would be sweet to get some lp love so my widgets match this sweet theme. If not its cool. But the skins come in apk form and you might be able to make a buck on the market. I mean I would pay for pure lp widget skin. Just a thought.

Sent from a galaxy far far away........

neOwb

Reaction score
help?

i gotta say, first off, it's a beautiful theme... great work, keep it up.... now for the 'fun' part, i'm sure i just missed a step but do i need to wipe data and cache? i just wiped the cache and it unrooted me and i have no service, the dialer is completely gone, as is superuser... if anyone could help it'd be appreciated

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i gotta say, first off, it's a beautiful theme... great work, keep it up.... now for the 'fun' part, i'm sure i just missed a step but do i need to wipe data and cache? i just wiped the cache and it unrooted me and i have no service, the dialer is completely gone, as is superuser... if anyone could help it'd be appreciated

reflash liberty without wipeing anything reboot then flash the theme...

it should not have broke anything like that ... :-/

neOwb

Reaction score
hey dont sweat it, happens to the best.... trying now i'll let you know how it worked, thanks

majorcovert

Reaction score
Weird Problem

My settings APK went away when I installed this theme. Actually, it's there, but its not in my Applications Drawer or selectable from Homescreen menu. I've lost read write access to my system. Liberty Toolbox says I'm not on Liberty 2.01. Isn't this suppose to be good for 2.01?

And yes I was on a stock Liberty.

Last edited:
OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Weird Problem

My settings APK went away when I installed this theme. Actually, it's there, but its not in my Applications Drawer or selectable from Homescreen menu. I've lost read write access to my system. Liberty Toolbox says I'm not on Liberty 2.01. Isn't this suppose to be good for 2.01?

And yes I was on a stock Liberty.

did you mount system?... no need to do that with this theme if you did... also try rebooting and see if it solves the issue or running fix permissions...