[THEME] "UNITY" for Liberty 2.0

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I just keeps making me view it as a pic.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Xerrus

Reaction score
Went back and tried doing a fresh install with system mounted. It ended with me losing my root and a nice chunk of system apks missing. I'll stick the first way with some of the text whited out :-S

Last edited:

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Mobile sensei I got this to install but here's the issue toolbox isn't usuable it keeps saying flash newest liberty I'm on 2.0.1 will there be a fix cause the toolbox is useless now. And if the tool box doesn't work neither will rom manager or bootstrap.

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Still same issue I download toolbox through jrummys website and still prompts me to download latest version of liberty

OP is updated ....
re-flash liberty 2.0.1
then reflash the updated theme
no wipe is necessary :blackdroid:

Swyped from the best phone in verizon's line up

sparkyman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Same problem as last time when I touch the download link it just comes up as a picture. Sorry

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Hey sensei can you fix the white on white text when you check call log? Also there's still some yellpw hints when clicking the speaker or bluetooth in dialer isn't that supposed to be blue other then that it's running great :)

kxkid

Reaction score
Ok I have a issue with incoming calls and my call log. If they are not in my phone it does not show up while getting a call or see on my call log. Edit: I forgot to wipe cashe and I have not done the new version and I did it through boot strap. I will reflash liberty and then reinstall unity. I love this theme but if I cant see who is calling or the buttons in the call log. If I can change this on my own through ninja morph or metamorph please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Ok I have a issue with incoming calls and my call log. If they are not in my phone it does not show up while getting a call or see on my call log. Edit: I forgot to wipe cashe and I have not done the new version and I did it through boot strap. I will reflash liberty and then reinstall unity. I love this theme but if I cant see who is calling or the buttons in the call log. If I can change this on my own through ninja morph or metamorph please let me know. Thanks

Hopefully he will fix this along with getting rid of yellow hints.

snowboardpunk

Reaction score
so i flashed my x with cyan blue but didnt like it, and switched back to unity but the facebook app is still like the one it came with on cyan blue. so how do i get it to the way unity had it? it wont let me uninstall it...

oh and is it possible to change the keyboard? i dont like it too much.

Last edited:

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
so i flashed my x with cyan blue but didnt like it, and switched back to unity but the facebook app is still like the one it came with on cyan blue. so how do i get it to the way unity had it? it wont let me uninstall it...

oh and is it possible to change the keyboard? i dont like it too much.

I'm assuming u didn't wipe before flashing back to unity.

Rayzor

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
The theme is sooooo sick! I just flashed it and followed the instructions properly and everything works so far. This is such a great theme. Nice job!